Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yeah. I know I'm evil.

I go away for almost a month and come back only to blog about DotA.
As if anyone can understand, xD.

Too bad la.

"Do you play Warcraft?"
"No, I have a life."

I don't play Warcraft, but I was going to start during the holidays, so I find that extremely insulting. D= Grr.

After Yi Ling heard that quote, she was itching to start playing Warcraft. Guess she doesn't want a life then.

Heh.

***

Today, I took a delicious hour-long snooze in the hall, while waiting to go on stage to practise curtseying -Curtseying of all things! Preposterous!- and smiling and shaking hands.

I am SO going to quit the english section if I have to go through this again next year.
You know that saying about sex?

"Sleeping with a guy means sleeping with all the people he did."

Well, it's the SAME with shaking hands!

...except you don't get STDs.

Anyway, there was once where I nodded off and headbutted this form 2 girl sitting in front me. Haha.

***

Yesterday I brought my handphone to school.
I'm becoming quite a delinquent.
Yay!

What I did was turn it on silent, then turn it off and shove it into a packet of Hacks.
Then if there's a spot check, the greedy little prefects will get distracted and go:

"Ooh! Sweets!"

Instead of:

"Aha! Handphone!"

But even if they DID spot the handphone, I could always pay them off with the whole packet of Hacks. Haha, so cheap one.

So what now, yesterday snoozing in class, today bringing handphones to school...tomorrow bringing parangs to school to make the teachers give me an A for Sejarah?

Maybe. *evil cackle*

And people know I'm ba-ack! Now my average readership has risen to 15. Let my presence be heard. RAAAWRRRRRR!!!

Happy giler.

***

Anyway, pics from China as promised (lazy to photoshop):

Snowflakes on the window!

Ang moh selling raisins in China!

In the bamboo garden. And see? Got my surname! I didn't even notice when I took it, lol.
Got Yap's one also.
But it's small and insignificant. (Teehee.)

...Eh? Omg, I just noticed got mom's one also! xD

At the bamboo park.

Some weird statue of...a dog chewing its leg?
Talk about masochistic o_o

Don't climbe the giant lion.
Is it supposed to be a lion?
It doesn't look like a lion.

Ok, this is normal.

But is this?

Oh! Have you seen my new shoe?
Now you have. =D
I know my feet are huge, but at least I'm more stable than you guys are. *juts chin out*

Baby watermelon! Comel!

Before we went up the mountains, we forked out 50 yuan (25 ringgit)
For oxygen.
...And I smuggled it home, whether or not it could risk blowing the plane up.
(Oh my god, I AM evil.)

Darth Vader at the Nuorilang Falls.
Is that a pink and blue cap?
...Eh, that's me la.

Mmm...the autumn colours.

And to conclude today's picturefest, (they're taking eternity to load x_x)
I leave you with this enticing picture of (...)

Stay tuned to find out what lies behind the bushes.
Is it a pond?
Is it a lake?
Is it a sewage treatment tank?

...

No, it's superman!

*takes off*



Song of the Day:

"Welcome to the Black Parade - MCR"

Wow, he's singing. Nice, even though Gerard does scream rather pleasantly.
Chester still kicks his ass by a mile though.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I noticed our surname too! :P Before I read your caption. But I don't see Yi Ling's...

YL said...

ooo!!!

i saw mine...it's above "jun"...i think...

more pics!!!

oh...and where got ppl take pic hiding under the hood one...-_-"...how to see your face liddat...