Friday, November 17, 2006

YAY!

Omg I got the job wahahahahaha!
I'm gonna work!

So happy!

Wahahaha...

Lazy to put details. Don't wanna get dooced. Haha.

***
My mom's friend just came.
And HOGGED THE COMPUTER FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS!
I'm so super pissed. You know why?

[pushes glasses up nose] "Ah, I'm checking which photos I want to develop."
[annoyed] "Cannot do at home meh?"
[hesistates] "Neh, last time I told you to burn the photos for me..."
[even more annoyed] "Ya?"
[...] "I accidentally erased them."
[!!!] "So just plug and upload to your comp la."
[ignorantly] "I don't know how."
[drenched in sarcasm] "You pick up the cable, and push the thing into the hole in your CPU."
[laughs blissfully] "I don't know la. You do for me la! Why do you think I came all they way to your house?"
[silent scream]
[pauses] "...Eh, I accidentally closed the window, how now?"
[grinding teeth] "You click Start..."
[mouse hovers around screen] "Huh? Where?"
[clenches fists] "Up therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre..."
[waves mouse around] "Oh, oh, and then?"
[fuming, tres pisse] "Click My Pictures..."
[stupid voice] "Where?"
[mom cuts in before I exploded] "Eh, you have 5 minutes, she wants the comp."

OMG THANK YOU MOM!

Then they proceed to chat for 15 minutes. -_-
Then, I looked down at the CD I was toying with in my hands.

My Chemical Romance.
Welcome to the Black Parade.

With an evil snicker, I quietly slipped the disc into the hi-fi set.
I pushed 'play' and cranked the volume waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up, and proceeded to sit there with an angelic look on my face.

After 2 minutes of sweet serenading by Gerard, she was gone.

*kisses CD*

I KNEW that 32 bucks was worth spending.




Song of the Day:

"Dead! - My Chemical Romance"

ILU MCR!

No comments: