Sunday, January 08, 2006

Finally!

Yes, I'm finally done. Moving my blog, that is. Only I didn't really MOVE it, I just started a new one. =)

It took me almost 6 hours fixing up the deco, and making little links for my friends' blogs. =P
The red background on the button is actually my new T-shirt for Chinese New Year, all scrunched up and photoshopped. ;o) Yay for multifunctional things!

Anyhow, my dear blogders, since this is blogspot and not friendster, you will not be receiving that ANNOYING notification email that you guys used to get everytime I updated or even edited my blog.

For my faithful readers: This is bad. Just bear with me and check back this page every few days or so, ok? Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page, as the little marquee at the bottom of the page says.

For those who DON'T read my blog: One word. 'Hallelujah!' Good for you, I guess. *sour face*

Anyway, with blogspot, I can customize my blog the way I like it, instead of using friendster's boring old templates. And you know how I get bored pretty easily. So more good news, expect my layout to change every so often =D Then you won't get bored of my blog, right?

Well, I'm having my lunch now (pork ball noodles) and I don't want to splash soup all over my sister's keyboard and muck it all up, so I'm gonna get going now. =P

P.s. I'm watching you, so you'd better leave a comment! Let me know you're there. It's surprisingly confidence-boosting, ya know?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yay, I'm the first to leave a comment. The photoshop thingy with your red T-shirt - nicely done. :)