Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Whoa

I'm so busybusybusy I hardly have time to come online and blog also. T_T But so far what I can safely say is, that this is THE best school year of my life. Why? Because:

-I got into another non-PJK 'sport' which is Scrabble. HAH! No more stinky baju PJ.

-Majalah society. I'm auditioning for the English section on the Ed Board, even though Pn Gian is already running around spouting praises about Bavani's and my work. So I already have favour among the teachers, I hope. But it still sucks that teachers have high expectations of our work now, and you know I can be total let-down at times...Okay, most of the time. Like how I got only 6 As for PMR. o_O

-4K. I was wondering why I couldn't get into 4U or B, (because I got B for BM, duh) Then I realised it was MEANT TO BE. Kick-ass teachers, one-week homework deadlines, and not-as-high-as-4B-or-U-expectations. What more could I ask for? Not to mention the fact that I already feel much, much smarter when I'm not mingling with the smarty-pantses. =P And I kinda like my classmates too, no hair-flipping whiners so far. (And also the fact that 4Ber Siew Lei has been complaining no end about the mountain of homework she's been drowning in. I feel blessed.)

-More time away from my friends. It can be a good thing, cause it makes me MUCH more independant while doing my homework. No more copying!

Anyway, because of all the above, ohitreallyhurtsmyegotosaythis, but I actually LIKE going to school now. *gasp* Ok, don't faint on me, pleeease. I'm not gonna turn into that school-loving goody-two-shoes person like, ahem, Nurul. =P No offense la, Lulu. But it's so completely against my character to love school. My anti-establishmentarianism and all. Pfft.

***
In other matters, my friends and I went hiking on Sunday morning. We stayed over at the ashram prior to the activity, and I must say I enjoyed myself very much. =D On Sunday morning rain was falling...

Nah, I'm kidding. On Sunday morn, we all woke up at a marvelous-by-Steph standards 5.30 am!!! On a Sunday morning!! Ohemgee. What is happening to me? I should be sleeping till lunchtime!

Oh well, the hike was fantabulous. I loved the place, it was so nice with the 'giant' spiders and their even more gargantuan spiderwebs. Mmmmmmm....plus the stream was so cool and nice. I should thank my lucky stars that I, being, a person with absolutely no foresight, packed a white T, jeans and flip-flops to go HIKING.

But in the end I got the last laugh, since everyone else drowned their sports shoes in the chilled water. Hahaha. Stinky shoesies. =P

I'm really psyched about the next trip, which is Shan2's and my suggestion - ice-skating! Whee...

But just when I got all worked about it, my world came crashing down on me! My parents won't let me stay over on the night before ice-skating. Darn.

You see, on the day I came home from hiking, I developed a fabulous case of the flu. Sore throat and all. All because the ashram carpet was kinda dusty. Ugh. This resulted in me skipping one day of school, (not that I really minded) which actually turned out to be very good luck. Why? Because on Monday, my legs were ACHING LIKE SOMEONE KICKED ME IN THE CROTCH. Seriously. It was bad. I should really exercise, at least one in a month...

Anyway, gotta go sleep. Way past my bedtime. =)

P.s. I really don't know why the post sounds so goody-goody and bimbo-ey. I think the flu was worse than I thought.
P.p.s. Just proof-read the post. Ok, I REALLY have to rewrite this post. Better catch some ZZZs now.

No comments: