Wednesday, January 18, 2006

House hauntings

The first season of House is over! *cry* Anyway, I didn't realise how much I miss the show until today I was, literally haunted by House.

Anyway, just when I stepped into the school hall at 7 am, I stole Siew Lei's free The Sun newspaper and ruffled through the pages. Almost immediately, there House was, clutching his Golden Globe award and grimacing at the camera.

The human House

Nothing struck me as unusual, until I got home and starting channel surfing. Then I decided to watch Uptown Girls one more time, cause Dakota Fanning is just too cute to miss.

THEN something, or rather someone, looked familiar. Hmm...

Meet Neil, Molly's rockstar boyfriend.

The British accent, which by the way, is my favourite accent, is kinda hard to miss...

Identical twins? No, it's Doctor Chase!

Pfft, I liked him so much better as the rock star. Not the stupid, wimpy Doctor Robert in House.

I wonder why I never recognized him when House starting airing. Maybe Neil is just too forgettable a character, what with using Molly and all.

Anyway, to round off my House hauntings, I tuned into the first episode of Rockstar INXS (rerun). The first singer came up to sing, and I swear I almost jumped out of my seat. I was like "Ohmygod! That song!"

I first heard that song on House and it was love at first listen.

I spent DAYS searching for that song, and it never turned up. And here, on the day of my House hauntings, this girl (whose did a kick-ass job on that song) starting singing it like she was taunting me or something.

"I got the song you were looking for, I got the song you were looking for. NyehnyehNYEH!"

Anyway, the song's title is totally bizzare. It was Baba O'Reilly by The Who. No wonder I never found it.

Go download it, it's an ear-melter. =)

Bring back, bring back, oh bring back my Housey to me, to meee......

IN YOUR FACE!



No comments: