Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pictures are worth a thousand words...

...so I need not say anything. Not much, anyway.

Today my sis was cleaning out her closet (no reference to Eminem =P) and besides lots of dust, she found a quaint little present.


I'm a little money box, short and stout...

...cute huh?

But wait, take a closer look...it's good, I promise.

...


CULTURED
Paradise is where I am.
Music has charms to soothe a savage breast.

Breast! SAVAGE BREAST!!! *cue for laughter here* HAHAHAHA!!!!

So much for being cultured.

3 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

Wah, I removed the post means I removed it la. Why must put This post has been removed by the author. Quite obvious right?

Denise said...

Anyway what I wanted to say was -
OoooOOoOOOoohh, sa-vage! Never knew music could do such um, amazing things. I wonder who gave me that present. And how come I have never noticed the little typo. :/