Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

Ok, so it's a little early, but it's close enough ----->11.47 PM
And I'm too lazy to wait, and by the end of this post it'll probably 12 already so who cares?

Hahaha.

And also, Happy Awal Muharam to the Malays and Happy holidays to everyone else. =)

What I don't like about CNY:

¤_Can't wash my hair! In this horrible weather...noooo T_T
¤_Floor isn't going to be swept...uh, what if I spill cookie crumbs all over it or something? That would be horrible, having cookie crumbs stuck all over your feet. =(
¤_Strange relatives! Asking strange questions and making strange comments like: "WAH! You so tall already! What do you eat? Long beans ah?" *insert laughter here* Excuse me, but stale, stale joke. Ew.
¤_Terrible, disgusting, operatic renditions of CNY songs played everywhere. There's no escape. *gasp*
¤_Lots and lots of CNY food. I know most people like it, but I don't really like Chinese food. Ugh. Oh, except Yee Sang, of course!
¤_The freaking HOT weather.

Ok, enough with the negativity.

What I LIKE about CNY:

¤_New clothes! Yay!
¤_A measly 9 day holiday, but still a holiday nonetheless^^
¤_Everyone's happy =D
¤_Fireworks! Oh shhh, they're supposed to be banned... *shifty eyes*
¤_The air-cond is perpetually on at home
¤_Nata de Coco! People always put these into drinks, I love them!
¤_And duh, need I even say this: ANG POW!!!

*dances around like little kid*

I'm happy, are YOU?

Time: 12.00 AM
Perfect.

*Author's note: I just checked, apparently Blogger puts down the time I click 'New Post', and not when I click 'Publish Post'. A little ridiculous, if you ask me. But it's 12.00AM anyway, so nyeh.

2 comments:

Denise said...

12 midnight

snowbunnie said...

What la, I just put what YOUR laptop said. =P