Friday, July 07, 2006

Desperation makes you do crazy things.

I cannot believe I just did that.
I am so disgusted with myself.
Doing work at the eleventh hour (hey! it's 11 pm!) forces me to do things I would never do if I had a choice.

I should quit Ed Board. And if this gets published, the school mag seriously needs some shaking up.
Say hello to cliched sappiness.
Prepare to vomit blood.


Ungrateful Stranger

Short and spiky, dyed black hair,
Wearing black as opposed to blue,
A ring in your nose, purple highlights in your hair,
Who are you?

So much has changed since we’ve known each other,
That itself is a promise broken,
Should I still consider you as my friend?
Maybe I should just throw away the times golden.

Yet I still hold on to you,
Clingy, needy (and annoying I know,)
To keep you I contradict myself,
Maybe I should just let you go.

I heard you got in with the wrong crowd,
Is that a bruise on your cheek?
I wish I could save you,
But it’s not my comfort that you seek.

Now I am but a stranger to you,
You pretend we’ve never met,
Well, all that concern you’ve had from me,
That’s all the love you’re ever going to get.

I don’t know you,
Not anymore,
You ungrateful stranger,

*Update:
Now you're just another eyesore.
(Does that take off some off the sappiness? Annoying goths.)


...OMG I. Am. So. Barfing. Blood. Right. Now.
T_T''
At least it only took 5 minutes...I SO specialize in sappiness. But hey! Teachers love sappiness don't they?

Score 1 for Stephanie!

(And no, this poem is not based on anyone I know. Just pick a damned cliche and your brain cogs become unstuck. You should try it sometime. Just don't show it to me. I think I've lost enough blood already.)


Song of the Day:

"Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane"

Hooray for Rockstar Supernova!

O_O
I just read the poem again.
*vomits blood*
Am I hanging out with JL too much?
Haha, no offense lar. At least your poems are both sappy AND good. =D

3 comments:

YL said...

o_O

oh.my.god.

snowbunnie said...

Mei Fern didn't find me on Friday!!

I can SO write a new one!

AHAHAHAHA!! But I'm too lazy lar. =( See first.

YL said...

-_-"

lazy girl