Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I am superhuman.

I finished 4 months worth of homework in one week. Yay me!

---

Okay, since when did I become such an evil green-eyed maniac? I think it was probably when Siew Lei got straight As for a PMR.

Annoying giler.

And being in the same class with a certain TSY who excels in practically every subject probably rubbed another chili pepper in my already ouch wounds.

It's just so. damn. hard. not to be the 'best' anymore.

Do you know how much my mind winces everytime people comment on how pretty my sister is?

"Wow Denise! You're so pretty now!"

*modest heheh*

"And Steph! You're so...(slight pause) tall now!"

*scowl*

Damn sien already. I know I know, I said I don't mind that I'm not exactly what you would call a looker, but when compared to someone you're so close to...

AHHHHHH!!!

And the age thing too! How can people think my 20-year-old sister is 16?

"Oh Denise! Where are you studying now?"

"Melbourne U."

"OH! I thought you were still in secondary! *astonished laugh*"

...

"How about you Steph? Where do you work now?"

*morphs into huge green monster that miraculously reminds you of a certain comic character*

I KNOW YOU MORONS! I know I look old, but can you TRY and NOT look so damn surprised when I tell you I am but a 15 year old? So demoralizing ok.

---

Well, at least I'm known for being tolerant to pain.
Riiight. What good does that do to me?

Remember the time I took a fall off that stupid malfunctioning bike?
Did anyone remember me for not crying even though a good chunk of my flesh had just been scraped off and was lying in the road?
Did anyone remember me for not complaining even when I had this very prominent slash mark (from the tyre) across my lips?

Oh nooooooooo.

They just remember me as being the one who was stupid enough to fall off a bike at the age of 13.

-_-''

Thank you so much.

---

Oh, how about my studies? Yeayea, I passed my freaking PTS and all that crap, but it's been going downhill ever since.
5 As for UPSR? Holy crap, that's bad.
6 As for PMR? Holy shit, you suck!

I have to take all this shit constantly you know? What's wrong with getting a B in a certain subject? Just like my freaking elitist school who gives all the good teachers to the students with straight As.

Those who got A B? Oh too bad, we'll just leave you to rot since you're hopeless cases who can't even get straight As anyway. I'm not even going to complain about how the crappy students got straight As because of certain tweaking in standards of some subjects, because I've been there, done that.

---

I realise that I sound like a petulant, annoying teenager who complains about life when there are people dying of starvation in Africa and blahblahblah.

Don't even talk to me about that, you well-fed, self-centred jackasses. You don't give a shit about them, and you know that. Don't expect me to care about the plight of some small kid that I don't even know. It's not even like I can do ANYTHING to help them.

Put food in their mouths? What? You want me to spend my (small) trust fund to fly half a world away to feed a stranger?

Ok, fine. I will spend all my money on just that, throw away my education, and become a homeless beggar on Jalan Bukit Bintang.

I'm not Angelina Jolie, you know. I don't have millions of dollars to squander to generate publicity for myself.

And I bet all of my shit you wouldn't even bother to flip a ten-sen coin oh-so-non-chalantly into my crumpled paper cup.

Fucking hypocrites.

---

As for music?
I thought
I was pretty good, being in Grade 8 at 15, taking into account the years I stopped piano lessons for UPSR and PMR.

Now I'm not the only one.
Ego-popper?

---

And now I can't even write anymore. I can't draw anymore. My inspiration just went *poof*
I remember the time I used to draw pictures and sell them to my parents to raise money for buying Christmas presents.
I remember the time I'd write silly short stories about *cough*curly hair and my sis would take it for her oral exam and score and A. (Okay, that was only once, but still)

Now it's like,

"Stephanie! Join the poster competition!"
"Stephanie! Remember to submit your expressions for the school magazine!"
"Stephanie! Do my layout!"
"Stephanie! Why don't you write a song?"
"Stephanie! Remember to make a card for (insert person's name here)!"

Go die, people. I just cannot work when people ASK me to.
I don't know why.
If I don't want to draw, just leave me alone.

Don't even think about submitting my name into writing competitions.
-shakes fist at a certain teacher-

I. Cannot. Do. It. Anymore.

Just go away.

Let me relax.

And I might just do your layout.


Song of the Day:

"Maneater - Nelly Furtado"

Don't know why, but I like this song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sry la ur in the same class as me!

as if i wanna be in this class...

u just study hard and be the best la! why care bout me?! plus, i'm not the best, ok?!

snowbunnie said...

Best in the class whaaaaaaaat...=P

Anyway I'm outta that sucky mood already. =D Don't change class!!

YL said...

yes....my layout please =)