Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So, I ponteng-ed...

...what's new?

But I am seriously not feeling well. Actually, I told mom that I needed 'to catch up on my sleep and revise for next week's test.'

Both of which are true. But still, I don't feel well.

I've been having nightmares for the past week.
I wake up every hour on the hour. With only 4 hours of sleep every night, this is a total bitch. Like I'm not tired enough already.

Apparently, I injure myself in my sleep. Last week, I discovered bright red pinch marks all over my right arm, all of which match the shape of my left thumbnail.

That's weird, especially as I'm not even a left-handed person.
Could it be my creative side taking over? Nyahahaa....right.

My left tiny toenail just...fell off. No injury. No one stepped on my foot recently, (wow, surprise). I haven't kicked anything.

There's a purplish circular bruise on my left heel. No idea where that came from either.

I've been getting rashes all over my body. I mean, little red patches in random places...behind my elbow, on my cheek, by my ankle...not places where you typically get rashes.

Well, at least there are no voices in my head so far. If they came back, I seriously am going to lock myself up in the mental ward of a hospital (not Gleneagles duh).

It would totally suck to find out I'm schizophrenic, a year before SPM.
Though it would be totally cool if the little voices in my head told me all the answers for my exams.

---
Now I'm scared of going to sleep. I can get nightmares half an hour into my afternoon nap. Nightmares...psssh. I get evening-mares too. Lucky me.

That day I stopped breathing about 10 seconds after I woke from a night...daymare.
Stopped wouldn't be the word. Couldn't is more like it.

Paranoia...paranoia...paranoia...

I can't sleep. I can't eat.
I'm cursed.

The only thing that I can say is good in my life so far?
I can finally do my Add Maths (somewhat.)
For the first time in my life.

Big fucking comfort.


Song of the Day:

"Papercut - Linkin Park"

You fuel my paranoia. Go away.
I'm mentally disturbed. Get me a straightjacket for Christmas.

No comments: