Sunday, July 02, 2006

Of camwhores and reflections...

The title does not make sense. But sounds damn cun anyway.

Pure unphotoshopped photos for you guys to enjoy (or barf at).

Unphotoshopped-picture posts rock.
Because it is raw.
Because it is untouched.
Because it is natural.
Because it shows off the flaws of the photographer.

Because photoshopping 15+ pictures is a freaking awful waste of time!

So there.

TOA's management sucks.
Cancelling a course without informing us is downright unprofessional.
*spits*


Anyway, Yi Ling and I visited the One Gallery today. Among the many cun-ted things is this (cardboard) T-shirt. I want it so much!

I really have no idea what this is, but it looks pretty damn cun-ted, I want one like that in my room to sit on.

There were little white stones hung in waves from the ceiling! I love them! I want some in my room!
Only I'd be covered in bruises after a week, due to my being extremely accident-prone. (See previous post)

Cute white stones all in a row!

A pair of light switches. Very creative.
But still freaking ugly.

Yes, blur I know.
That's some wood-stone display contraption.
And that's Yi Ling sedang gaya ambil gambar. Waahh.
Reminds me of a cheerleader.
Muhaha.

After taking pics to our hearts content, we walked over the the Pyramid.
When I saw this cafe I really liked. Too bad it wasn't open.
But it's not like I would've gone in anyway. =P

Same cafe, same horrible grain. xD
*starts to have doubts about the anti-photoshop thing*

Okay, I like this flower too.
*still hates bougainvilleas*

One word:
POSERRRRRR

Yap's breakfast. Damn jealous.
I know you want some too.
*waves picture tantalisingly*

Thanks Yi Ling for adding this awesome picture to my cam.
*doodles little hearts all over the picture*
Can advertise this err...what car is this?

No comment.
*but cracks up laughing*

You will not believe how relieved I am to not be the only person who still listens to Britney.

Excuse me while I put this extremely nerdy picture of myself up.
Cause I heard that nerds are 'in'.
That means I'm 'in'! Whee!
(Nose clip came out, that's why the specs are lop-sided xD And looks a tad grandma-ish too.)

Left: Khaeilaash; Right: Jun Yan
Get this. K's head is gone.
Seriously. Check out the legs that connect to a body, that connects to...nothing?
...And does that freaky thing on his lap actually resemble a head?
Some thing to chew on tonight.

Sweet dreams.

Song of the Day:

"Me Against The Music - Britney and Madonna"

Nope. Not touched by photoshop at all. I swear.


3 comments:

YL said...

omg...

you....you....you...

-_-

fine...

toa's management sucks....yeah...

snowbunnie said...

Yup. Me. Me. Me. =)

YL said...

u dun look like nerd...

u look cam whorish...

cam whore!!!