Friday, July 14, 2006

Yeesh. Another nightmare.

=(

And yes, I ponteng again.
And I'm gonna study Add Maths this time, I swear.

And, OH GOD, can't I even get ONE night of peace?
AHHHHHHH. And this time it was like those Japanese horror movies too. And I haven't even watched one lately.

Imagine hanging out with your friend, then finding a lady fanning her husband worriedly in some abandoned warehouse.
Upon seeing you, the lady asks you to jaga her husband for a while and runs off.
You kneel next to the obviously inebriated guy, all worried.

And then suddenly his head splits open at the forehead, and dark red blood comes gushing out, with the guy's eyeballs rolling back into his head and convulsing.

And imagine an voice in your head going in this super creepy voice:
"That's all it takes. And you're next."

CHISIN!

God forbid I get one peaceful night's sleep, much less a good dream.
I have issues.

-switches to clamshell mode-

That's what one of my mom's friend say, anyway. I'm a clamshell. You can't get a secret out of me even if you get a crowbar and pry my shell open.

How nice.

---

Still got bad headaches. =(

Yesterday, during my guitar lesson, my E string snapped!
But unlike Yap who was thrilled, as she finally broke a drumstick playing, I didn't snap my guitar in the heat of my passionate shredding.

Oh no, not at all.

It broke while being tuned.
...How glam is that? xD


Song of the Day:

"Superman - Stereophonics"

Pointless filler post.



2 comments:

Denise said...

For a good laugh. Plenty of BS talk there. People actually believe all this stuff?

http://thestar.com.my/education/story.asp?file=/2006/6/25/education/14639152

snowbunnie said...

To both:

OMGROFL!

Hahaha...I didn't show you the prefect thing yet meh Den? Such bullshit. xD