Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ha. Ha.

Abi Ga'il told a few jokes a couple days ago.

I just realised that some of my friends aren't exactly the brightest stars in the sky.
Let's do a test.

"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't."

If you got the joke in:

1 second or less - Good job! You match Stephanie in intellectual ability. *coughcough*
2 to 4 seconds - Not exactly bright, but still not bad.
5 to 10 seconds - You. Are. Slow. Understand?
More than one minute - Oh. My. God. I don't know you. Get away from me!
Never - *delivers a slap to your face*

I know it's not exactly the funniest joke, but some of my friends didn't even get what Abi meant.

There were like,

"...and?"
"...so?"
"...uhhuh. Go on..."

And Nurul, the champion, went:

"Huh? What about the last type?"

I swear. It's a wonder they got 7 or more As in their PMR at all.

-_-''

***
Anyway, before I go study, I will retell a joke I heard from Abi that day.
Guaranteed to make at least one person laugh.

A couple had a little boy whom they loved a lot.

When he turned 4, they asked him:
"Boyboy, what do you want for your birthday? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied:
"I want, TEN BIG ping pong balls."

His parents said:
"Huh? Why you want ten big ping pong balls for? No use also. We'll buy you a tricycle la!"

So they bought him a tricycle.

-------

When the boy turned 6, he made his parents proud by getting first place in kindergarten.

His parents said:
"Wah, you so clever la! What do you want? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied:
"I want, TEN BIG ping pong balls."

They replied:
"What la, ten big ping pong balls for what? We'll buy you roller skates instead!"

So they bought him a pair of roller skates.

-------

When the boy turned 12, he got straight As in his UPSR.

His parents exclaimed:
"Wow! You're so so clever! What do you want? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied:
"I want, TEN BIG ping pong balls."

They replied:
"Haiyo, ping pong balls for what? We'll buy you a handphone ok?"

So they bought him a handphone.

-------

When the boy turned 15, once again he got straight As for PMR!

His parents asked:
"Wah! Straight As again! We're so proud of you! What do you want? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied:
"I want, TEN BIG ping pong balls."

They replied, rather crossly:
"You and you ping pong balls! What are you going to do with your ping pong balls? We'll buy you a laptop instead!"

So they bought him a laptop.

-------

When the boy turned 17, surprise surprise, he got straight As in his SPM.

His parents said:
"Wah boy, you're a genius la, straight As again! What do you want? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied:
"I want, TEN BIG ping pong balls."

They replied:
"HAIYO! We will buy you a car la!"

So they bought him a car.

-------

When the boy turned 25, he was promoted to CEO of his company.

His parents said:
"Boy, you make us SO proud! What do you want? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied:
"I want, TEN BIG ping pong balls."

They replied:
"STOP WITH THE PING PONG BALL NONSENSE! We'll buy you a house instead!"

So they bought him a house.

-------

When the boy turned 30, he was diagnosed with cancer. He had one week to live.

His parents tearfully asked:
"What do you want? We'll buy you anything!"

He replied weakly:
"I...want...TEN BIG....ping pong balls..."

Since it was his last request, his parents agreed to get him his TEN BIG ping pong balls.
After a one-week long search for the TEN BIG ping pong balls their son wanted, the couple finally gave up and custom made the TEN BIG ping pong balls.

They brought the TEN BIG ping pong balls to their dying son. The son smiled contentedly. The parents were bewildered.

"May we ask you son, for all these 30 years, why do you want TEN BIG ping pong balls?"

The son weakly opened his eyes and said:

"Because..."



...And died.

***

You know what the joke is?
Look into a mirror.
You see that expression there? That expression made all this typing worth it.

And at least one person laughed what...
...me!

NYAHAHAHAHAHA!


Song of the Day:

"Outta Control - Styles of Beyond"

It's ok to feel like killing me. I felt like strangling Abi too, after she told me the...joke.
We are evil. =D

3 comments:

YL said...

wat the

Denise said...

Suspense only la. What nonsense.

Megan D said...

Oh my gosh... My STUPID group leader told a bunch of us that joke once, and he was damn lucky to get out of my house alive after wasting all our time...