Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm such a bad person.

My relatives came all the way from wherever they stay and I don't even bother to greet them.
I don't like them, and I highly doubt they like me.
The speak some weird dialect that I don't really understand and they expect me to.

Ok, I just don't like them. That's why I'm up here typing out a stupid post, so that I can avoid having lunch with them downstairs.

Bad, bad, Stephanie.

But THEY'RE BLOODY SINGING KARAOKE DOWNSTAIRS!
IN CHINESE OK!

So excuse me for being a bad niece/cousin/relative. I just hate karaoke. Yeah, that's it. I'm allergic to Chinese karaoke. That's the reason I'm sitting up here avoiding them. Yeah.

Convinced?

Me neither.


Song of the Day:

"Points of Authority - Linkin Park"

My iPod is reading my mind, yo.

No comments: