Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Nooo...

Avril Lavigne did it.
Coldplay did it.
Good Charlotte did it.
Oasis did it.
Probably lots more, but I can't remember them right now.

Did what? You may ask.

Did a concert in Singapore but skipped Kuala Lumpur, that's what.

I don't blame them. Why perform here where you must make sure your clother cover your knees and shoulders and navel, cannot jump around on stage, cannot throw stuff at the audience, where your fans cannot crowd surf or piggyback?

Geez, partypoopers, we are.

But what about people like me who can't travel all the way to Singapore to catch them performing?

=(

Now INXS is coming! Hooray!

But they're not under Warner.
So no free tickets = no concert for me

WAHHH!!! I wanna go!

:'(

Oh and Uncle Cheah says Linkin Park is coming in January. =D Concert partners, anyone?
(Don't ask for free tickets, I already promised Bel =P)


Song of the Day:

"If I Were You - Hoobastank"

Mommy loves this song.

No comments: