Sunday, July 09, 2006

---HeartHeartHeartLoveHeart---

Oh thank the gods above for granting my wish!

-Little pink hearts float around my head-




Nintendo Announces Pink DS Lite

ds__lite_pink.jpg

Nintendo fan boys and girls the world over will be delighted to know that the DS Lite will soon be available in that color of flamingos, a girly-looking powdery shade the company calls Noble Pink.

If you're getting all excited about something like this, well, you're easily excitable, but from what we can discern from Nintendo's Japanese language website, you'll have to wait until July 20th to pick one up for $144. With the addition of this color, soon the Nintendo DS Lite will be available in four colors: Crystal White, Ice Blue, Enamel Navy, and this pink one. We're not really seeing anything noble about it—they should have called it Girly Pink.

I am so, so freaking happy! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! -kicks party pooper Charlie White-
Yes, I'm excited easily, so what? Macho twit.

PINKPINKPINKPINKPINK!! *hops around in a drunken daze*
I will wait for it to arrive in Malaysia. =D Screw the Ice Blue DS Lite, I want the pink!
But then, they're also releasing another colour that I really, really want...

Black!

My heart is broken, torn in two, ripped apart...spoilt by choice.
Pink or black? Pink or black?!

=(

Well, that is if it even comes to Malaysia...it is rumoured to only be a Japanese edition.
In that case, I'll just ask Irene to bring one back for me! Whee!


Song of the Day:

"Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt"

Yeesh! I'm so happy!

3 comments:

YL said...

i wan the black one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YL said...

i wan the black one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

black one! how much it cost? last time i can't wait till my dad go japan and buy while on business trip.. >< go japan and buy!!! wakaka! m'sia tak ori sumtimes!