Sunday, July 23, 2006

Things about my school that annoy me.

*Our penolong kanan HEM
Annoying. Tres annoying.

I hate it when she says:
-From henceforth.
Hello, whoever taught you english should be shot. When you say henceforth, you can omit the 'from' and save yourself some hot air.

-Cleanliness is next to Godliness
And what does that mean? I can do whatever I want, like associate myself with the devil, but as long I bathe everyday and don't litter I am Godlike? Yeah, keep the bullshit coming, lady.

-CBNers are becoming unbecoming
Redundant! My standard 5 english teacher would have your head just for that. You can omit the 'becoming' and I would respect you so much more.
Not.


*My EST teacher
Makes me wish I'd pindah to SMK DJ with Sui Yi. Well, I would, but it's just too far away and I have only 1 year left of school, so why bother? Though the thought of terrorising Shan's schoolmates gives me pleasure like no other. How fun!

I hate it when:
-She argues with us, even though she is clearly wrong
See the 'hypertension' post. I can't be bothered to link la, search for it yourself.

-She brings up homework that she gave us 3 months ago and accuse us of forgetting to do it, when she herself obviously forgot it as well
Or sometimes she asks for homework that she never gave and call our class a bunch of miscreants. Ok, obviously she doesn't call us 'miscreants,' as her english pretty much sucks.

-She allows us to keep the answers in our exercise book, then makes it out like such a big deal whenever a student copies the answers
Hello? Don't give us the stupid 'I'm so disappointed in you girls, I thought better of you all' speech. Just shut up and tear out the stupid answers already. We are 15 and 16 year olds, don't expect us to overcome temptation, not when Adam and Eve couldn't. Cis!

-She pretends that she sacrificed SO much for our education
Yeah, right. What do you do, huh? Give us homework, disappear, reappear and read out the answers from the book and make us mark it ourselves? Wowwwwww, I'm so grateful for all your hard work and dedication to our education! -bows down-


*My Add Maths teacher
She's not so bad, but still annoying.

I hate it when:
-She read straight from the textbook when 'teaching'
If she's gonna do that, I might as well stay home and read it myself.

-She gives us that smug smile when we don't understand what she's saying
Like she's superior. It's her teaching skills that suck, not that our brain power is inferior to hers.

-She says 'don't do that the next time'
When referring to how I didn't inform her of why I didn't come to school for a week after my dad died. Not only is that insensitive, it also makes absolutely no sense. I mean, how many times can your dad die? Absolute bitch. It's none of her business why I skip school anyway. Nosey parker. Concerned my big fat ass, looking for a reason to blacklist someone is more like it.


*Our headmistress
I just don't like her. I just don't. No particular reason. I didn't like our previous headmistress, Georgie Porgie either. I think I have issues, but whatever.


*Jackson Ng

I hate the fact that:
- every single year, they have to get some crappy motivational speaker to get us all to study when all he wants to do is sell his cheapskate books and crack some lame jokes.

-95% of students fall for that 'WE MUST STUDY! WE ARE TOP STUDENTS!' crap he sells. Like the assholes they are.

-Our headmistress supports him and thinks his jokes are funny. Maybe that's why I don't like her.


*Cheerleaders

Or, rookie cheerleaders. Like a certain yellow-themed cheerleading team I could mention. Don't represent the school until you've got your performance down pat. Or why should I bother with you all embarassing the school when I hate the school anyway? -shrug-


*Sexism

Despite being a girl's school, sexism is alive and well at CBN. Explain why football, futsal and basketball are banned just because 'we are girls and therefore must be ladylike'?

If they had a football, futsal club or even basketball club, then I wouldn't be stuck with crappy Scrabble or Chess every year. I mean, I like Scrabble and Chess, but it's not exactly 'active' for a 'sport' now, is it?

Then why are softball, hockey and all those kind of things allowed? They aren't exactly 'ladylike,' are they? If we were all to be ladylike, the only sports we's have in this school would be gymnastics, cheerleading, synchronised swimming, aerobics and yoga.

I hate my school.


*The fact that our school magazine has to be feminine
I appreciate the fact that you are trying to keep our 'feminine' image, but hello? Stop talking crap about other magazines, not when one of the reasons why we can't win the mag cover design comp is because our creativity (and financial resources, maybe) is (are) limited?

---

You know what? I may well get thrown out of CBN for writing all this, but every single word of is true, and the only thing that will hurt when that happens, is my so far perfectly clean track record. But then my street cred will probably skyrocket when I get expelled. Hah!


Song of the Day:

"96 Quite Bitter Beings - CKY"

94 of them are embodiments of me. The other 2 make up the rest of the student body.

3 comments:

YL said...

sui yi is moving school meh?

anyway....agree with most of the stuff...

especially the one bout pn sarkit...

Denise said...

Who's the PK HEM? It's not Siva is it?

snowbunnie said...

Oh it is. Her English and vocab sucks man. She says all those things at least two or three times a week, and never gets bored with it.

Sui Yi keeps saying that she wants to move to DJ. So I alternate between 'Take me! Take me!' and 'Don't leave me! Don't leave me!'