Saturday, January 16, 2010

11 months

11 bittersweet months :)

Bitter due to separation and sweet for reunion. Sigh. I feel so cheesy right now.

Babeh took me out on a date Friday night, cause he's going up to Genting on Saturday the 16th.

He appeared out of nowhere, waving his arm at the edge of my vision while I was deeply engrossed reading a children's storybook in Times, Pavilion.

Mmm he smelt good.

We had early dinner at Dragon-i, where we had deceptively sour mango dessert. He fed me sago and sweet bits of mango while suffering the impossibly sour chunks of mango.

I was too full to walk around Pavilion, which I have exhausted with my countless visits to over the past few weeks so he drove me to his home.

We accompanied his sister for dinner then when back to his place for some lovin'.

He was tired and I asked him to fetch me home so he could get an early night, but he said to wait and countdown to our 11 month(-aversary?)

So he had a quick nap and drowsiness is contagious and I fell asleep as well and we both ended up missing the midnight stroke. -_-

But we got up and had some fun, took some pictures, nommed and went to Mcdonald's where I had soggy fries.

Then he dropped me home at 2 am. I uploaded pictures to Facebook.

After that, we played 3 statless games of HoN with Ian and his friends. (2 wins - 1 loss)

Stoned a while and Sam went to sleep. I'm still awake at 7 am, praying he will be safe on his bus trip up to Genting tomorrow.

I hate Msian bus drivers. Combined with the steep hills of Genting and its fogged, haunted environment, the whole idea gives me the chills.

However, I shall remain calm and hope he has a great time with his friends while I reminisce about memories around this time last year.

:) I finally got him out of the house and with me. And now I'm in his house with him.

Hoho. Cheers for progress.

Sorry if I bored you with this diary-style entry. I'm just using up the last reserves of my energy so I can go to bed.

Good morning and good bye.

Have a safe trip, baby. :D I love you.



Happy 11 months together and cheers to many more to come! <3

No comments: