Monday, January 18, 2010

#778

I just realised the previous post was post 777 on this blog. And I spent that auspicious post ranting about what an ungrateful and insecure person I am.

Mom just tapao-ed hokkien mee for my dinner after waiting 30 mins at the stall for it. All because I had a last minute emotional breakdown (again? fuck yeah) and refused to go to my aunt's house where she cooked dinner for me.

FUCK. I SUCK BALLS.

My boyfriend rushed over from a gathering with his friends when he heard my horrible, trembly voice when I spoke to him on the phone. He's currently fast asleep on my bed, exhausted after a fitful sleep last night and rushing around in the KL jam to come and see his spoilt and undeserving little child of a girlfriend.

Tomorrow I'm going out with Shan after I haven't seen her for a bloody long time. We can shop or iceskate or do whatever like bug Brandon who's working at Quiksilver.

Also, I just found out that some guys from my friends' school in Penang are missing, having being towed under by strong currents and the leader of the Dragonboat team has already been found dead, leaving behind a grieving and distraught girlfriend.

My boyfriend is living and breathing next to me and I don't know what I'd do without him.

I should be happy. I feel better.

Maybe it takes some REAL food to jolt my comatose mind awake and see that life isn't so bad. It's just that I'm being stupid and pessimistic and I got owned by loneliness.

God knows I've been living off McDs and Maggi and junk food for the past couple of weeks.

I'm sorry for the last post. I'm a very happy girl, really.

:) :) :) I love you all and I am eternally grateful to those who put up with my psychoness and my Bipolar-ish behaviour.

Thank you thank you.










I'm sorry I'm not the person you want me to be.

No comments: