Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to College

Here's my plan:

Flash my Taylor's id at the guard, get onto campus, hunt KC down and sit in his LAN classes and harass the lecturer.

I thought I'd do it while it's still early and people haven't exactly settled in properly yet. Lecturers won't notice an extra student or two right? Or an ex-student?

Problem is, I lost my Taylor's id. D:

I know it was from '07 but the guards aren't actually very careful when they do the id check. Just flash it at them from 10 feet away and they'd still let you in. There are too many students to bother.

Or I can just do the 'I'm too awesome to give a shit' walk and walk right in, ignoring the guards like I used to do back then whenever I forgot my id.

Or I can flash them my RMIT id and hope no one notices ~__~

Or better yet, why don't I just go takei at Ftz and just have a simple lunch with KC?

Yes, I think that sounds good. And safe. Except that I think I haven't picked up my Taylor's transcripts from '07. I don't remember. I never really gave it a thought.

Hmm.

Whatever. I wanna return to Ftz, the place where my addiction to CS was born. But no one is gonna pei me. Shittttttttt. :(

/rots at home

No comments: