Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Worn out

I'm feeling so tired.

Woke up super early to go yumcha and hang kai with Viv at 1U. We walked for like 5 hours and only ended up buying 1 item - mom's bday present.

-__-

Mostly we just walked and chitchatted and ignored all the shops.

Before we entered 1U, there was this pair of retarded girls who were obstructing our car when Viv was trying to park.

Basically Viv was driving along and saw a carpark lot on the right hand side, so she stopped and started reversing into the lot.

Lo and behold, a white car appeared out of nowhere and zoomed straight into our path. I'll draw a diagram for you to make things clearer:


The black lump is the wall and the stripes are the parking lots ._.

So anyway, as you can see we were reversing into the lot when this car with 2 girls in it whooshed along and stops like 6 inches from the side of our car.

Logically, our car will swipe the other car as we were reversing because they were too damn close.

We couldn't go forward because we'd be blocking their way then. We couldn't go back cause duh, who would willingly scratch their car for 2 idiots?

So we made a motion with our hands to tell them to back up and let is into the lot so they could pass.

And you know what they did? They gave us a pair of bitchy glares and honked us.

Oh, the cheek! I made the shoo-ing motion with my hand again and she accelerated, coming even closer and nearly kissing our car while honking all the while.

At this point, scary Viv emerged from her docile cocoon and sat up in her seat, giving them the evil eye.

I guess common sense finally dug its way out from all the shit in their brain, cause they finally backed up under our icy glares and zoomed past without a problem - we didn't even have to move, which just shows we weren't even blocking them in the first place, the girl was just a shitty kopi-o licensed driver. She also honked a couple more times for good measure.

Oh and they both flipped us the finger.

Out of courtesy, Viv and I flipped them the birdy at the same time in return. It would be comical if we weren't momentarily stunned by the sheer idiocy of those 2 girls.

I don't know what the fuck they were trying to do wei. If they were trying to steal our parking lot and trying to intimidate us into driving away so they could swoop in on our lot, they must be pretty blind because there was another empty lot just 3 cars down.

And it's not as if Viv was being an incompetent driver and going in and out of the lot multiple times. The other car swooped in midway through the first reverse.

If they didn't block us, we would've already parked and they would have passed by easily.

Swt. Some people are so stupid that it disgusts me. Though I shouldn't be surprised. There are more stupid and uncivilised people in the world than we could ever imagine.

Anyway, right before that incident my phone slipped off my lap and under the chair. Naturally, I forgot to pick it back up after that little scene and my boyfriend went crazily worried after I didn't reply his messages and calls.

Sigh. I feel bad for making him worry that I had been robbed or raped or kidnapped or murdered. But it was only 3 hours and maybe I had silenced my phone or something. But then again, if your boyfriend doesn't worry about you, there must be something wrong.

:( I will never leave my phone behind again. My mom found the whole thing quite amusing -_- But I can see that she's quite pleased to that Sam is so concerned about my safety.

Poor baby has been so worn out and stressed lately that I feel guilty for adding to his stress.

However, I feel quite bewildered when he gets so worked up but somehow I still feel responsible although I don't really understand how things are my fault.

But I do understand that people are much touchier and more tense when they're stressed or tired or both so I'm not harbouring any bad feelings.

I just hope I can make him relax and rest enough for our holiday together in Miri this Thursday.

x__x Plus tomorrow I shall stay at home the whole day like a good girl so everyone will know where I am.

Boooooo.

No comments: