Friday, January 08, 2010

Mindhack

I believe I'm quite good at hacking Sam's mind now.

Today, I was playing the piano while waiting for Sam to call me to let me know that he had reached my house. Suddenly, for no reason at all, I walked to the main door, switched the lights on and walked outside.

Expecting to find nothing, and putting it down to some faulty synapses, I gave the road a long look before stepping backward into the house.

I heard a car door slam and I did a double take, and sure enough Sam was walking up to my gate and as I watched, he pressed the doorbell.

:O Yay for telepathy!

Also, I can predict with 90.74307% accuracy when he is about to poke/tickle me and I will automatically swing my hand to stop him from doing so.

~__~

And he's just as good as reading my mind and predicting what I'm about to do. One day I was thinking about visiting a cc and he said "you want to go to ftz right?"

AHAHHA kantoi!

But of course, there are times when his mind is a mystery to me. One afternoon I was watching him sleep on my bed and suddenly his eyes started flicking around incessantly beneath his closed eyelids.

I decided to wake him when he starting breathing really hard.

Then he told me he had been dreaming about aliens and kids and some freaky things. @___@

I would have never thought about that.

Oh yeah! On a different note, I want to show you how differently the male and female minds operate.

Take this shirt for example:


I bought it from JayJays in Melb for 5 bucks and I like it because I didn't have any turquoise shirts and it says 'talk to me nerdy' which is very appropriate given my taste in guys.

ANYWAY.

Upon seeing my in this shirt, my female friends and relatives go:

"Oh that's a big kitty!"
"Hello Kitty wearing specs haha!"
"Ohmygoodness you're wearing a Hello Kitty shirt!"

This is mainly because I have never liked Hello Kitty and it is very unusual of me to be caught wearing something as girly and mainstream as Hello Kitty.


...On the other hand, Sam and Zerick took a glance at my shirt and they both said:

OH YOUR BOOBS HAVE EYES! O_O

-___- Men.

No comments: