Monday, March 20, 2006

=D...!

DON'T say "ohmigod this girl is effing crazy did she bang her head on the car ceiling again??!"

...until you finish this blog post.

Then you can say it. =O







*snorts* I couldn't resist.

Keep scrolling. That's not a request. =P



No Mike today. It's Chester's day!

Chester turns 30 today! ILU Chazz! <333>

"Chester turns 30 today!"
"So?!"
"I'm happy!"
"He's married la!"
"So what?"
"And he's not getting divorced..."

*ignores*

If you don't know who Chester is, google 'Chester Bennington, Linkin Park'.

Or I'll bonk you on the head. Grr.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER!!

1 comment:

snowbunnie said...

Hm. And I'll take that 900 bucks to hire a hit man for spammers like yourself. Or maybe I'll do it the easy way and jam all the cash up where the sun don't shine.