Saturday, March 04, 2006

There's something wrong

I don't know why I keep updating my blog lately, without nagging from any side.

I think I have...Complusive Blogging Syndrome!!! =O






...or maybe I'm just bored. *pokes last few idiotic posts*

Anyway, this post is mainly so I have a reason to republish my blog to see my new display pic. =) VERY amateur photo-shopping may I add. After seeing Anis' handiwork, I just felt...WOW!

Oh well, just to let you people know, from now on I'll putting the date of the latest blog update in my MSN signature. =D

To make things easier for everyone, since people are complaining AGAIN! Geez. You guys can never be satisfied, can you?

"Yer, I get so many notification emails la!"

I moved to blogger.

"Yer, so not nice lah the template!"

I designed my own.

"Yer, I don't like white on black lah! So hard to read!"

Changed to red font.

"I don't like black colour la! Memang hard to read!"

Changed WHOLE layout to pink.

"Yer, why so pink one?? So girly la, what la you!"

-_-"

And the list goes on and ON and ON. The latest is:

"Yooo! Now I don't know when you update la! So ma fan, everyday want to check!"

BIATCH! That completely defeats the purpose of my moving from friendster in the first place. So that I don't kacau you with emails. Crap la you people!

So anyway, as I said. It'll be in my MSN siggy. If you don't see me online, TOO BAD LA!