Thursday, March 16, 2006

New layout!

Ta-dah! Ok, I'm not sure it's a good thing that I changed my layout. It's pretty drab...but it's so much more convenient! Whee!

The sidebar's is at the side now, so now it's a REAL sidebar, not a bottom bar. I know, I know it's black again...I can't stay away from black! It's my colour. And so is purplink! Neither purple nor pink...a truly special colour. =D

I had to get rid of the awful MS Paint butterflies, as I had to make space to put the stuff at the side. But anyway, I hope you guys like it! Even if you don't, I change my layout every month or so. No need to be stuck with one eyesore when you can move on to the next one, no? o_O

*pokes* I just realised how hideous the font looks in IE...it can't help being huge. If I make it small to fit in your screen, it'll be practically invisible in Firefox. So be a up to date and trash IE, get Firefox instead. ;o)

I'm too lazy to change the font...I'll leave as it is for now. Maybe I'll get my lazy ass up to change it tomorrow. G'night!

2 comments:

Denise said...

The top part I really like. Purple snarkie on black. The font very nice. :D

Anonymous said...

okla......not bad la....