Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This post shall be nameless for the lack of imaginative and witty titles (But wait, this IS a name!)

I have been gone for one week. Misfortune struck at the most terrible time and left me dry, hungry and craving for the computer. Alas! My wish was not granted until today, this most glorious day...when the new monitor arrived! Woohoo!

Ok, this time it wasn't Dell's fault the comp wasn't working (again!) I was being a brat and refused to turn the comp off during a thunderstorm. Mom was yelling up the stairs:

"Oi! Turn off the computer la! Got lightning you know!"

"Going to la!"

*grumbles*

I've been playing the comp during thunderstorms since FOREVER! Like hell the comp is going to get hit by lightning this time!

Just when I was muttering all that to myself...

"KA-BOOM!"

The screen went blank.

...oops. o_O

Oh well. My dad was really pissed, but brightened after he called Dell and they immediately agreed to replace the screen.

I think his name is permanently etched into the minds of the switchboard people.

"Eh! YCS lar! Better replace whatever he wants la, or he will complain sampai we go bankrupt and have to shut down you know!"

See? It's good to stand up for your consumer rights. Where do you think the brand new comp came from? And my 20 ringgit hp credit? And my brand new shiny chessboard? Nyahaha...

Anyway, there's this song that keep getting stuck in my head. I don't know why, but I woke up with Ne-Yo's 'So Sick' in my head this morning.

I don't have it in my night playlist, in case you were wondering. Or even in my iPod for that matter. Your brain does strange things when you're asleep. o_O

I've been having weird dreams lately but shh, I'm not telling you about them. =)

Anyway, Ne-Yo is an oxymoron lover after my own heart.

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing
You were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs
So sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?


Erm, if you're so sick of love songs, then why the hell did you just write one? Stupid, isn't it?
And since I hate this song so much, why do I keep singing it in my head? Stupid, isn't it?

I guess we're all idiots. Sigh.

Has anyone seen the Where'd You Go video? I take back whatever I said about Mike's taste in videos.
That video ROCKS! It's sad enough hearing the song, but the video makes me want to cry. Almost, but not quite.
I'll never admit to crying, if you ask me. As one of my friends brightly observed the last time they slept over:

"Hey, I just realised. I haven't seen Stephanie cry before!"

Dur-brain. We've known each other for 8 years (that's more than half my life) and he hasn't seen me cry! I've certainly seen HIM cry. But maybe that's because I MADE him cry. (I uh, made his nose bleed. Not telling how, though)

It's sad that the only people that's seen me actually cry (as in the bawling kind, not the sniff sniff kind) excluding family, is...Jeanette. And she cried when I cried! I understand that there is such a thing as empathy, but THIS!

The point is, how can my long-term friends have NEVER seen me cry? I've seen all of them cry before (except Jun Yan, probably cause I didn't know him and his family for THAT long, and he's probably an android, and therefore has no feelings...j/k ;o)

Yeah, if you're reading this. I've probably seen YOU cry. Haha. And I can even reenact it out to anyone I please if you do me wrong. How embarassing for you. So stay on my good side if you want what's good for you. =)

To end on a *insert emotion here* note, OMG elocution on Monday! I haven't prepared yet. *starts to cry* Someone help me?

='(

No comments: