Thursday, March 09, 2006

Uh...random thoughts

Random thoughts are swimming in my head. I don't have enough sleep, sadly, so I won't be able to express myself in a fluent manner. =( Nyaha! Welcome to the messy fragments that make up Stephanie's mysterious mind. >=D

"Aiyo, choral speaking script still cacat la, WHY ON EARTH DID I VOLUNTEER TO CO-WRITE?? Actually no, Yi Ling paksa me one! But anyway I paksa her to enter elocution, so we're even..."

"...I want to sign up for NSW English! Why did I wait until last minute?"

"...but then 4K is going to make a complete fool out of themselves on choral speaking day! Oh well, at least we'll all be embarassed together..."

"...stupid teacher. Chase her all over the school, then talktalktalk until didn't even notice me. Hmph! Now I have to wait until next year to sign up for NSW!"

"Omg, the latest victim of censorship! ...wonder if anyone else has heard Weezer's new song. 'We Are All In Love' Wtf is that?? It's supposed to be 'We Are All On Drugs'!"

"Chi sin! Eleven-thirty already still blogging..."

"Tomorrow is JY's birthday. Weird, I still think I'm older than him. Maybe it's cause he's still shorter, haha. But I can't wish him cause I don't have his number..."

"Wait, my hair's stil wet. NOW I remember why I'm still on the comp. =D"

"Yer, my Add Maths don't know how to do la!"

"Wait, I can just sms Shan2, but my hp is dead...aiyo what the hell, just wish him on Saturday la!"

"I want my Boy2Girl back! Gonna kill that girl..."

"Crap. Is that mom calling?"


Now, you are one the first to have an exclusive peek into Stephanie's utterly complex mind. Isn't that just rad? =D

x( Sorry, no mood for blogging la. I'll blog properly next time, hopefully. Probably. Gotta go blow-dry my hair now, good night. =)

2 comments:

anisawrus said...

"Omg, the latest victim of censorship! ...wonder if anyone else has heard Weezer's new song. 'We Are All In Love' Wtf is that?? It's supposed to be 'We Are All On Drugs'!"

Hek..you just heard the Love one? I think it's been um... 3 months since they released that song as a single. =D But yea..what's wrong with We Are All On Drugs'?! Geez...

snowbunnie said...

Really? Guess that shows how much I've been watching MTV lately. xD But then the music they play gets worse and worse everyday, so I really can't be blamed. :P

We Are All On Drugs!