Friday, May 19, 2006

Ahhh!!!

I've got a boo-boo on my foot! =(

But I'm still laughing. Crazy la. I just realised I haven't smiled (or grin freakishly widely, in this case) in a long, loooooooooong time. I realised this soon after my guitar teacher asked me:

"Wah! You just put on braces ar!"

...after more than a year of lessons. -_-''

*puts on duh-face*

"Er, actually 5 years already!"

"Oh."

*blushblushblush*

Siao ar? You've been teaching me guitar for like, 14 months and you didn't even notice I had braces? <--------- Yes, that's what my teeth look like right now. Blue. Green. Blue. Green. Blue.
Green.

HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE?! It's like a whole row of freaking neon gummy bears staring you in the face!!!

This just goes to show how NOT observant guys are. I mean, I can tell when one of my guy friends had a haircut, even when their hair is so goddamn short already.

Sore man.

There's this one time, my piano teacher was like:

"WOW! Your toenails are white! Just painted ar?"

"Pedicure was 4 months ago." I say tonelessly.

"Oh. Issit ar? Never notice one! I thought your toenails were black?"

"That was more than a year ago..." And I'd get more and more pissed off.

GAH! No one notices me, so now I am going to grin freakishly like Slappy until I scare everyone off. At least I'd get a bit of attention that way.

Today, I just started grinning for no reason.

"OMG Steph has a boyfriend!"

o_O

"Er, no?"

"Or at least a crush! Come on man, you've been in such a good mood lately!"

"Er. Heh. Heh."

Luckily someone asked about the Da Vinci Code and Sabrina hurriedly dropped the subject in favour of her precious book.

Girl's school...all everyone can talk about is guys. -_-'' And then just when I thought I was safe...

"Eh wait! Is he tall?"

ARGH! Why is it that whenever people talk to me about guys, HEIGHT comes into the matter? Freakin' geram man. Makes me gloomy about my future.

"No, he's three inches shorter and makes a nice armrest." I said, just to layan them.

They dropped the matter.

***

Anyway, I still don't know why I'm so happy. Scary man! Maybe my maid dropped a couple of my dad's painkillers into my drink this morning, because she's so fed up of me not eating my lunch and dinner everyday.

That day, the ex-drug addict who came to school told us about home-made drugs.

"Just take two Paracetamol...Panadol and drink with Coke and we'd all get high!"

Which defeats the purpose of having him come over to talk about drugs, since all teenagers have an innate sense of curiousity, not to mention a cupboard full of Panadols for that time of the month, and a six-pack of Coke in the fridge.

Have you tried Milo and Cetaphil? Hm.

***

So happy la, dunno what to do.

I feel like drawing pictures of fairies and puppies.
I feel like playing Ballade Pour Adeline on the piano.
I feel like singing along to Britney Spears.
I feel like painting my toenails pink and purple.
Then adding tiny little flowers on my big toenail.
And little stars on the rest.

Damn scary. O_O

Now is exam period no less.

How come I'm not angry and worried and super-uptight like everyone else?

Seems I've inherited some weird genes as well, Den. T_T


Song of the Day:

"You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive"

The lead singer damn trans man. You're in for a treat:

Presenting...Pete Burns: Lead singer of Dead Or Alive. I kid you not.

No comments: