Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Port Dickson

Nothing much happened at Port Dickson. We ate (horrible food), slept (5 hour nights) and played (in the filthy sea).

Oh, U. Ramesh's ankle popped out in the water. That was pretty much the most exciting point of the weekend. Except that he kicked me in the solar plexus -which is one of the four main points of attack (the other three are eyes, groin, neck)- while we were carrying him to the beach. So it wasn't nice.

And we built a 10-foot long sandcastle, stairs, doors, bridge and all. =D Took Jun Yan, Rohan and I about 1 and 1/2 - 2 hours to build. We'd have stayed longer, but it started raining. T_T Poor sandcastle.

I didn't take many pics, but I'll post what I have up. Note that pictures are taken with a 1.5 megapixel cam with a half-inch screen. Quality is bound to be sucky. And I'm just playing around with photoshop. Kinda pointless really, but I'm bored.

Enjoy the pics. If you can. =P
***
The Sandy Pics!

The very not-gorgeous beach. Sand looks more like stone and the sea looks like urine. But a sea nonetheless. GOT to have a swim.

---Our sandcastle!---


Our sandcastle was built on solid rock. Sandcastle-wreckers shall finally receive their punishment!

Rohan and Jun Yan working hard to build me a castle. Mwahaha!

The great bath. Ok, so we didn't get Khaielaash's permission to use his footsoaking area as a bathtub. But who asked him to abandon us anyway?

The inescapable staircase to DOOM! Trench courtesy of JY, stairs are handiwork of Ro.
I put the little green seed there. =) Hey, esthetic values are tres importante, ok?

Rohan built bridges to cross the moat, and also stuck little sticks into the castle walls. I bet they're those spike things they use to impale traitors' heads. =D
*whistles happily*

One of JY's many doors. Neat huh? Save for the fact that it might cave in and slaughter a couple of ants that managed to survived the pollution. Poor things, after making it that far...

O sandcastle des-troy-ers.....
I added on the (don't) later on as I was feeling rather compassionate and kind. =O

Our masterpiece!
(Ok, not the greatest pic. But in my defense, it was raining already. I was like "Gtg! Gtggtggtg!")

Signed: Steph, JY and Roh. Erm, copyright reserved?=)

***
The People Pictures


Sashwiny the Bharatanatyam dancer has a multi-faceted personality. Look.

Here she is, her face garang giler. Maybe she doesn't like her picture taken.

Then here she is again, looking like she's modelling her Nokia. It would've been a gorgeous poster, except Khaielaash HAD to walk into the picture at the last minute. -_-''
She seems happy, almost serene taking pics with her camphone though.

Cheh. Poser Shan.

Everybody loves Poser Shan's bro! Especially baby Ping. =D
Love this pic. Except for the fact that I cut off Jun Yan's ass. *blames half-inch screen*

Rohan building a trench. Ever camera-shy, you can get a good look at his mop of curls here. Or not. *pokes 1.5 megapixel cam*

Gotcha! Nyahaha!
You have no idea. I squatted there with my Cammie until he thought I finally left, then snapped his pic the moment he turned around. All for your viewing pleasure. Pah!

Brandon is cursed. None of his pictures turn out well. Or maybe it's cause the camera battery died the precise moment I snapped this pic. Weird.
I have the other Smith sibling's pic too. But it's beyond salvation. Poor Josh. Don't let Shan take your pic next time. =P

The Fellowship of Feet. The ballerina's feet, the bharatnatyam extroadinaire's feet, and plain old big-foot. =D

Sunshine the ballerina is down with fever.

Feel the fellow dancer's healing touch.

Siblings! I love siblings!
Shan2, Ping and JY.
Ok, so Ping isn't related. But can you not see the resemblance between Shan and JY??


Khaielaash snoring all the way home. I had to take a nap just to block out his grunting.
Nah, I'm kidding. But I love to take pics of people sleeping. =)

Puan Siva
constantly reminds us that cleanliness is next to godliness. Au contraire, Sash is next to godliness. Cleanliness my foot.
Saint Sash. Ha. Ha.

This picture almost concludes my post.

***
This post was brought to you by yours truly: The DA.


*sees Yap vomiting blood*
See? The power of one candid pic can make a person throw up her innards. Mwahahaha! Phear my wrath!

...Ok, I'll spare you poor inferior beings. I shall be compassionate not post up any more pics of myself anymore.
*smiles benevolently*


Song of the Day:

"Enter Sandman - Metallica"


Beware the sandman!

5 comments:

YL said...

*vomits battery*

snowbunnie said...

O_o Battery?

Denise said...

Who's Ping?

snowbunnie said...

Ping is that cute baby between the Lim sibs.
Julian's son, cross between mat salleh (not British nor American, accent damn ganjil), and indian from China. Exotic, can?

YL said...

i'm out of blood...so vomit battery...which is what i ate few hours ago...
=P

btw..i like the idea u guys built the sandcastle with that big rocks...imagine someone kicked it...