Friday, May 19, 2006

Untitled

Random survey I picked up. I haven't even read it yet, that's how bored I am. This girl who did the survey answered all in song titles. I'll try my best to do the same. ;o)

***

How does the world see me?:
Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
Kidding. xD

Will I have a happy life?:
Nowhere Fast - Incubus

What do people really think of me?:
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
I flatter myself, lol.

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Fever - PCD
Ok, I am so sucking at this right now. xD

How can I make myself happy?
Holiday - Green Day
*amused*

What should I do with my life?
I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night - Kiss

Will I ever have children?:
Easier to Run - Linkin Park

What is some good advice for me?
Shut Up! - Simple Plan

What do I think my current theme song is?:
Out of Control - Hoobastank

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Dumb - Nirvana
D=

What song will play at my funeral?
Bittersweet Symphony - Richard Ashcroft/The Verve

What type of men/women do you like?:
Wish I Had An Angel - Nightwish
I wish la.

What is my day going to be like?
California Dreamin' - Benny Benassi

Why am I here?
Time Is Running Out - Muse

What will people remember me for?
Baba O'Reilly - The Who

What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Lift Me Up - Moby
Thanks a lot, Yap. -_-''

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Take It Away - The Used
Yer-wot?

What will this year be all about?
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Why was I ever born?
The Pokemon Master Quest Theme
Lmfao!

With accompany of which song I was made?
Meds - Placebo

What song will be played on my wedding?
Every Me Every You - Placebo

What would they do if I killed someone?
Get Your Gunn - Marilyn Manson
Ha. Ha.

What is the most precious in my room?
Suicidal Dreams - Silverchair

With what song I'm falling asleep?
Enter Sandman - Metallica

With what song I'm gonna lose/I lost my virginity?
Drag - Grey Daze
Lol. Private joke.

What will be my last thought before I die?
Meant To Live - Switchfoot
I can't die! I was meant to live for so much more!

What is the best song to describe my school mates?
Crazy - Britney Spears

I feel so...
By_Myslf - Linkin Park (Josh Abraham and Mike Shinoda)

Best song to describe my hidden sexuality?
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
o_O? xD

Of what am I afraid?
Fear Of The Dark - Iron Maiden

My favourite quote:
Megalomaniac - Incubus

"Its' unkind but
If I met you in a scissor fight
I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone"

I like to...
Wish You Were Here - Incubus

I wanna ... you
Come As You Are - Nirvana

... me
Rape Me - Nirvana
No. I'm kidding. xD
Live Forever - Oasis

What I wanna do now?
Doesn't Remind Me - Audioslave

What do you actually desire?
Fix You - Coldplay

What would you do to take over the world?
The Fight Song - Marilyn Manson

Your greatest desire?
Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park

I have ... in my pants!
Business - Eminem
*snort*

Wanna have for X-mas:
Can I Have It Like That - Pharell and Gwen Stefani
*nod*

I like to lick:
I Don't Wanna Know - New Found Glory
Really.

I would say ... to my first love
I'm A Slave 4 U - Britney
Omg lol. xD

***

I don't understand the last 2 questions, so I deleted them. xD

Well, there ya go. If the lyrics don't fit, the title does, if not, the melody does, if THAT doesn't fit...I just put the first thing that came to mind. =P

Yi Ling has been tagged. You're it! Nyahahaha!
Oh JL, don't think you can escape. Tag! You're it! =P


Song of the Day:

"Ohmygawd Just Pick One From Up There You Dolt"

>=)

No comments: