Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Whee!

Exams are over!

And I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. x_x I've been sleeping 3 hour nights for 2 weeks, and I'm exhausted. I'm not even sure whether all the cramming was worth the effort.

I like to cram.
I like to study 8 hours before the exam starts, thank you.
So quit your yapping and stop with the "You should've studied weeks earlier!" and "You should always revise constantly!"


Which is pretty redundant, really.

Today was Add Maths, and if there are going to be any red marks on my report card, it's going under the Add Maths column. =( So sad. I couldn't do ANY questions. Basically, I spent two and a half hours trying to rearrange the numbers and letters in a way that doesn't make me seem like a total idiot.

It's not as easy as it seems, I tell you. Well, either way I'm an Add Maths idiot, whether I appear so or not.

Too bad lar. Add Maths is kinda pointless actually. The only purpose it serves is to make already jittery students hysterical. Poor girls.

EST was bullshit, as usual. EVERYONE finished within 15 minutes. The smarter people were done - checking and all - within 10 minutes, and the stupid ones were asleep by 15.

Free A1, as usual. And I'm not being cocky.

***

Should I pick up violin? I'm stuck forever at Grade 5 for piano, because I refuse to take any exams. I don't see the point in playing the same three boring songs over and over again, just for a piece of cheap paper (that doesn't even have gold print on it! =( )

I have no idea what grade I'm in for guitar, but I think around Grade 3 or so, since I've had lessons for only a year.

I want to learn a third instrument. So stupid.

Initially, drums were my first choice (or third, after piano and guitar.) But I'm probably going overseas to study after college, and I'd be a lunatic to lug a whole drum set across the ocean.

Violins are so much more portable.

Not to mention the fact that we have 2 violins at home already, including a 5000 ringgit piece of wood that's been collecting dust for 2 years. Might as well make use of it.

Ok ah, Den? I shall steal your violin! Nyahahahaha! And you can't stop me! =P

Well, technically you can, but...

Whatever.

I shall think about it. ^^

***

I also want to take up art classes so I can sit for Seni during SPM. Is that too much for me to handle? I think not. =P
I'll just have to stop sleeping 10 hours a day. =(
And stop coming online 5 hours a day. Double- =(=(


***

But I'll probably end up doing nothing, you know me. xD All talk only. For one thing I have to finish my homework that I haven't touched since March...

But it's gonna be my birthday soon! Birthday girls are not allowed to do homework! (Or so I claim =D ) And holidays are called holidays for a reason, I can't use it to do my homework!

=(

Anyway, I shouldn't look so far into the future.
...First, I must decide what to have for lunch! =P

Blog later. Gotta eat, then watch Amber's precious Julian surfing on MTV, so I can make her drool tomorrow, then I'll sleep.

Zzz...so tired can DIE!


Song of the Day:

"Hype - Fort Minor"

Eesh. I'm getting boring-er and boring-er. =( Must be all the studying.
*dunks revision books in toilet bowl and flushes them down with an evil cackle*

1 comment:

Denise said...

yes go learn violin! stop piano if you don't want to learn anymore. my poor, lonely violin needs some tuning and cleaning. ;)