Friday, May 26, 2006

Holidays!

Whee! I'm so happy!

Even though it's only for 2 weeks. =(

I plan to:

  • Go ice-skating
  • Watch The Da Vinci Code in the iMax theatre
  • Go bowling at the new bowling alley in Times Square
  • Go to the SPCA to do kerja amal (compulsory lah...even I'm not that kind-hearted as to pick up doggie crap voluntarily)
  • Watch Howl's Moving Castle
  • Go play badminton
  • Do Yap's layout! (still procrastinating)
  • Finish up my homework (yeah, right)
  • Photoshop! (must steal the Yap's brushes) =P
  • Celebrate my birthday! Yay!
Damn ambitious man. I'll probably get nothing done. xD

As for the first piece of photoshopped material, here ya go:


Super-cliched. But I don't care whether you like or not, at least I do! =P
See Yap? You post your face all over your blog, so I must do so as well lar. (At least I don't have celery-green eyes. o_O)

Ingredients to make a killer poster:
  • Blood (Chant: Less is more. Less is more.)
  • Musical notes - a must!
  • Curly romance-novel-cover font
  • Grunge brushes
  • Yourself
o_O <---------- That's you.
"I'm taking no advice from no n00b!" You say.

Oh well. Who said you had to?

Yi Ling, come show me how to use vector brushes again! Then only I'll do your layout =P


Song of the Day:

"Papercut - Linkin Park"

Oh, and add some injuries to create an, erm, tortured dramatic effect. I have...papercuts on my neck. Nyahahaha! <3>

4 comments:

YL said...

click vector brush....

and paint it where you want..

-_-"

YL said...

btw....i like the border...and the colour...

evil-ish =P

Anonymous said...

yay! i can go to ur hse, and i can go to times square, i can go to badminton, i can go ice-skating too! tis is so much fun!!! can't wait! miss ya! muacks!

Denise said...

I know where you took the picture of your hand!!!