Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Puppiful!

I mean lots of puppies!
Warning: Extreme cuteness ahead!

Yesterday, Ang, Sui Yi and I went to the SPCA to do our not-so-voluntary charity work. The only thing remotely interesting about the SPCA are the puppies! (And Troy!) They are so freaking cute!

If you want a dog, go there and adopt one now. I mean, seriously. I'm not being a animal rights crusader or anything...but these lil doggies are too cute to be put down. =(

*curses Cammie's parallax error*

Putting to SLEEP my foot.

THIS, is sleep.
Euthanasia = death.
Pity that they have no choice but to do so.
You won't let them do that me, would you?

***
Anyway, the place stank like, well, shit. Sui Yi almost vomited, but she said that she erm, telan balik. o_O

I was pretty grossed out too, though not to the extent of throwing up. I mean, I got SHIT on my hands. Doggie poop! Ang too.

The puppies look cute, but don't be deceived. One of the little buggers actually peed on me! AHHH!!!

Like it's not bad enough we have to clean up their shit.
I am half-smiling for the sake of our folio only. Notice my lip curling in disgust at the foul smell.

Sui Yi before she ter-threw up in her mouth. See how tiny the pups are?
Oh yeah, do you know they like to poop RIGHT after you change their bedding? Yeesh. After cleaning up their puddle of goop, they walk right back in and defecate right before your horrified eyes.

-_-''

Ang likes small hairy dogs!
Which reminds me of Snowy. =(

I like Rottweilers! Only I don't think this is a rottie. His litter-mates look suspiciously like those furry toy-dogs.

Look at Rottie's bro/sis. No trademark Rottweiler 'eyebrows'!
I want to take him home anyway!

But his owner took him back yesterday. =(

After cleaning out the cages, we had to take out 2 huge garbage bags of doggie crap. Ew.

Candid camera!
Ang made me take another photo for our folio...but she didn't say I couldn't use it on my blog! =P

Too cute to be true.

My favourite puppy!

***
After finishing up at the SPCA, we realised we only had 2 tugas to write down.
  1. Membersihkan kandang anjing
  2. Memberi anjing air minuman

We needed 4.

So...

3. Erm, me-mandi-kan anjing. (My BM really does suck)

4. Mengeringkan anjing.

My poor, poor Twinkle!

But I still love you! I <3 Twinkle!
(Shit, this photo can't be used! I mean, what kind of twit puts her head on a strange dog right after it takes a bath?)

***
One last message from your friendly service provider:

Don't leave me here! Adopt me today! =(


Song of the Day:

"From the Heart - Hoobastank"

Go get a dog from the SPCA today!

(Couldn't care less about cats. Not my fault they hump constantly anyway. While making that oh-so-horrible mrreeeeeow noise that gives me nightmares. -_-'')


3 comments:

Denise said...

The puppies are so so so so cute!
I miss home :(

Bex said...

If only I could bring one home! But already have two dogs!

Megan D said...

Cat humping makes my skin crawl...