Saturday, May 27, 2006

I am going to annoy the pants off everyone

I've never been more bored in my entire life.
Or at least, it feels that way. And the holidays have just started!

=(

-goes off into long annoying rant-

Today, I decided to start playing my GBA again, as I'm learning the Super Mario theme song on the guitar.

Instead of starting up Super Mario Bros however, I was distracted by the oh-so-appealing charm of:

Pokemon Emerald!

Don't you even dare say I'm too old for Pokemon. I have 9 days of 14-ism left, so bugger off.

After leaving my pokemon in the quite-capable hands of Johnathan for months, I decided to capture Rayquaza by myself. Especially after he almost beat Wallace, the 8th and last Gym Leader without me.

Such an ambitious kid.

After an hour of battling a hideous Level 70 pokemon with a team of 6 Lvl 40+ pokemon, the dumbass Rayquaza still eluded capture.

Not because of the incompetence of my team, I tell you. But merely because the sonofabitch kept becoming confused and knocking itself out.

-_-''

The stupidity of a one-of-a-kind legendary pokemon is astounding indeed. Watch it Rayquaza, knocking yourself out too many times will just result in...wait, what Rayquaza?

I tell you, if I have the game my way, it'll go something like this:

After KO-ing all of Wallace's puny Ice monsters with a mighty flamethrower from my mighty Torchic, I will grab Ralts and make him teleport me and my pokemon to the top of the Sky Pillar, while laughing at all the asses falling through the cracks in the floor with their muddy Mach Bikes.

Then, I shall whip out my Snorunt and give Rayquaza a hefty kick to his/her smelly androgynous arse, thus waking it from it's deep, deep slumber.

Ray rears up in anger and proceeds to fly up into the sky, preparing itself for amighty dive to knock out my puny looking Snorunt.

Right before impact, my Snorunt will unleash a stunningly beautifully crafted blizzard which will freeze Rayquaza, and make it fall to the floor in an utterly undignified manner.
Laughing like the megalomaniac I am, I shall draw a mere Pokeball from my belt and wave it threateningly at the now-meek Rayquaza.

Ray will look up at me with pleading eyes.

"...No! I must fly free! You may not capture me, or I shall wreak eternal chaos for the generations to come until I have my peace!"

"That's the future generation what. Not my problem!"

I take a step closer.

"NONO I beg of you! Use the master ball, please! Spare me the indignity!"

I roll my eyeballs.

"Ok, ok. FINE! An ultraball or even...even a great ball...just, just not a Pokeball, please! I am a legendary pokemon!"

Rayquaza starts to blubber.

Then, inspiration struck, like a bolt of lightning from above.

"Fine you dolt! A ball-less pokemon like yourself doesn't even deserve a ball! You will follow me on foot...or wings, or whatever...like my very own Pikachu! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

...

I use Rayquaza to kick the Elite Four's butts and we live happily ever after.
**********
...Unfortunately, that is SO not going to happen. =(

So sien already. I'm going hand the headache over to little Johnathan tomorrow.

Speaking of Johnathan, the other Johnathan's (is that his name ar, forgot...-_-'') birthday falls on the same day as mine.

Happy 15th!

(To me also!)

Only 9 days left of 14-year-old-ness. =(


Song of the Day:

"Pokemon Theme Song"

*hums* My boredom has been cured. *hums some more*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, amazing! i love your drawings!! it's so adorable! did u juz drew yourself in there???

Denise said...

Tsk tsk. So much free time ah you.

YL said...

i wanna play also!!!
WAH!!!!!!
my GB got prob... =(