Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Phew.

I <3 Lu!

This nice girl here did me a favour and collected the ping-pong info for me! Initially, I just asked her to pass my paper with questions to Valerie and I'll call her for the details the next day. (I'm on study leave, remember? ;o)

But, seeing that Valerie didn't have all the answers, she actually went to find the teacher to get the rest of the details! How great is that?

(She actually found the elusive teacher, which is more than I can say about myself =P)

I have great friends, but I don't know it. I'm treating her at recess tomorrow. The least I can do is fatten her up a little...oops. Kidding la, but I don't see why she thinks she's fat.

Everyone* has flab on their arms;
You're NOT fat.
Everyone has spare tyres too;
Even I do.
So, I'm doing you a favour;
When I buy you food.

...aw, lookie there. She made me rhyme!

*major athletes and work-out freaks excluded

=D I can SO hand in that darned article tomorrow!

My sis says it's ok.
But Yi Ling says it's bo-ring.

-_-''

I mean, it's a report, not a freaking short story. I wrote the stupid report already, what more do you ask of me? T_T

I make it sound like I hate writing. But I don't, really. I'm such a nerd. =P Ok, sentences are getting shorter.

Must've worn out my writing capability. That dratted report. How sad.

Can't...keep...writing...

Ok.

The End.

Thank You.

and

Good Night.

o_O


Song of the Day:

"Scandalous - Mis-teeq"

Drat that Khaielaash for putting it on his Zen. Now I keep playing it over and over and over...

1 comment:

YL said...

at least the report was long...
haha!!