Thursday, May 25, 2006

xD

*laughs hysterically*

Check out Yi Ling's latest post. It's probably the first time she bitch-posted. Soon she'll be saying 'damn' and 'fuck' and all of that shit.

You are learning well, my young apprentice.

But 'twit' is a total Snarkie word. You are not allowed to use it! Much less twice in a post!
Unless you pay royalty, of course. =P

I charge one chocolate bar per Snarkie-copyrighted word.

***

I'm feeling a little better now, having pissed at least ONE person off. =D

My guitar teacher is getting more and more frustrated at my lack of practice.
And my refusal to improvise whatsoever.
Much less write my own song.

o_O

I think I'll try in private thanks.

...

Kah Mun messaged me just now, saying that there were rumours that our English paper...well, the highest was 60+.

My piss-my-English-teacher-off plan is not only gonna fail.
It's coming back to bite me in the ass too.
T_T

I don't get to piss teacher off, but I still get a C! How fair is that? -_-

Okay. I have nothing else to say, so I'm going to shut up.

Lest I incur the wrath of your-blog-is-boring Yi Ling. Nyahahaha!
You know what that means?
I will never blog ever again! Whee!

-the rest of this post has been withheld due to sensitive material, and extremely foul language-


Song of the Day:

"At The Beginning - Richard marx and Donna Lewis"

I am going to master this song, both on piano and guitar! See if I don't. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa... so damn nice ar ur pics all.. and no, i'm not vommiting. =D go photoshop more pics so i can see it!! k? happy doin it..

Anonymous said...

oops, i ter-silap put ling's comment here.. aih..

and i dun believe u will stop bloggin though u say "I will never blog ever again! Whee!"