Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Doomed!

Yesterday, Ka Yong asked me whether I've done my articles yet.

"Hey, have you finished your article yet?"

"Err, no?"

"But the ping-pong comp's over already, right?"

*nod*

"But Mei-Fern said she wanted the articles today!"

"What?!" Barely a squeak.

"No one told you?"

As usual, I've been left out of the loop. BWAHH!!! Die lor!

Ok, I've done my research, and I'm all prepped to write the darned ping-pong article. But I don't have any official info and results, so I cooked up a bunch of questions to ask Puan Maryati, teacher-in-charge.

I was SO ready to finish it by today and hand it in tomorrow.

Only I couldn't find Puan Maryati. T_T Leaving me with no choice, but to hand over my list of questions to Valerie, school player.

She hasn't returned it yet. So I can't write the stupid article. And I'm taking study leave tomorrow. (Yes, I'm REALLY gonna study. It's either that, or perish! Dx)

Okok, I know I should've done it long ago. But it really slipped my mind. Tsktsk, first assignment already a failure.

I was like ok, I can hurry, do this, and avoid Mei-Fern until it's done by the end of this week, since the fifth-formers have exams, anyway.

But nooo...guess who called just now?

Yes, you're right. Now I'm wondering how she got my number, and if we wrote it down at the start of the year, I certainly forgot. No peace even in my home! AH!

I said I'll hand it in on Thursday. I hope I can. I'm not even sure I'm going to school on that day.

But what the heck, I'm writing the article tonight, and I'll phone Nurul tomorrow for the details. That should fix my problem.

But what if Valerie can't remember what happened?

Ok, one problem at a time. Deep breaths.

Stall. Stall. Stall.

WAHH!!! Somebody save me! I have Add Maths to study you know? Today teacher was staring at me.

"Stephanie, can you do?"

*shrug*

I had no idea what she was even talking about. Ok, logarithms. But other than the name of the topic, I have no idea. It's wasn't even because I wasn't listening. I was, but it was all gibberish to me.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm really stupid after all. Maybe the As were a fluke. Maybe the PMR standard was really low, of which I didn't even get straight As.

Stupid.

Stupidstupidstupid.

Stupid post shall end here. For I have Quadratic equations to learn.


Song of the Week:

"California Dreamin' - Hi-Standard"

All the leaves are brown green.
And the sky is gray blue.
I've been for a walk on a winter's summer's day.
I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A K.L.
California dreamin, on such a winter's summer's day.

Perpetual summer sucks. I can't even sing one of my favourite songs. -_-''



No comments: