Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm a failure!

Today, Miss Anusha came into class and said:

"This time swap you know, Puan Sarjit's marking your essays!"

I was like, Sar-kit can't mark our essays! DIE! So I went, "OHMYGAWWWWWWWD!"

Big mistake. I really didn't mean to say that out loud. But I guess sleep deprivation can do funny things to your built-in word filter.

Miss A stared at me with those huge vampiric eyes. (courtesy of some awful grey-brown lenses, but shhh...I didn't just say that =P) Like that-----------------> O_O"

But thankfully, she continued.

"One of the best essays was...er, Stephanie's. Yeah, one of the best I think."

I was like, "Oh shit." In my mind la, just so you know.

I crapped the whole essay, and even threw in some melodramatic words and awful cliches for good measure. Still, teacher likes it! What kind of shit is this? BWAAAAAAA!!!

I fail at trying to fail. How useless. -_-''

No!
No more competitions!
No more English-teacher-loves-Stephanie syndrome!
No!
Not again!
I'm cursed. :'(

***

Today I went badminton-ing (=P) with Sui Yi, Pui Yee and Wen Jun. In short, I completely humiliated myself in front of everyone. Whenever I serve, I whack my hand instead.

And when the racquet DOES connect with the shuttlecock, it just does a limp jump and skitters across the floor.

-_-'' Pathetic man.

And the worst thing was, a group of teens came in shortly after us, and I'd bet anything they were school players. While they were making nice, solid thwacks, I was hitting splat after splat, and an occasional thwick!

Malunya!

I was playing barefooted some more! I didn't think any more people would come in, so I was jumping around happily with no shoes on. -_-''

But there was one girl that looked really familiar, I think she was from Kuen Cheng. Staring at me like crazy, I think she may have recognised me as well. Or maybe it was because of my ridiculously bedraggled appearance. xD

But it was fun lar. Maybe I'll go again another day, when I'm more prepared.

*Note:
-must bring water
-must bring towel
-wear slippers!
-must bring handphone (I feel so bad using up Sui Yi's credit =( )
-must borrow rugby outfit to protect me from Wen Jun's hits!
But anyway, there more I played, the more I wish I stuck to football. At least no racquets are involved.

No need for hand-eye coordination also. =P

-kick!-


Song of the Day:
"Walking Contradiction - Green Day"
Yesyes, I fail at failing. What a silly thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

steph.. u din use up my credit tat much la.. i mean yes u did.. but i still got a lot of money... 227ringgit left! haha!! no big deal! eh.. wat u mean by... wear slippers? u dun play badminton using slippers!!! anyway, i like some of ur shots today!!!

Denise said...

sorry la you just can't help impressing all your english teachers.

remember 'sip-hon'?