Monday, May 15, 2006

Yap says blog.

And so I blog. Even though I can't think of anything to blog about. But don't worry, it'll come.

I think.

.

..

...

...request pending...

.

..

...

||||||||||||||Brain 100% Loaded||||||||||||||

Ok. Today was the first time I sat for a BM paper with the new format. And it seriously sucked. A half hour into the exam, I was already thinking that I had never worked harder in my life.

Which just goes to show what a spoilt brat I am.

But yeah, today I wrote for a whopping total of 4 and half hours! I was starting to think that my hand would be cramped forever into THIS position...


o_O My hand looks really freakish. Something's wrong. I just can't put my finger on it. (Puns are FOC)

I don't know why people call tapered fingers musician's finger, or artist's fingers. It's so weird. I mean, artists and musicians don't always have long fingers, and vice versa.

The world is weird.

I am beginning to think I should end this post here before I embarass myself by writing one of those long and nonsensical posts leaving readers going:

"...and your point is?"

The point is, there is no point. o_O I like being random.

***

Today I found this quiz thing in KinkyBlueFairy's blog.


Stephanie Yeong --


[noun]:

An immortal


*smirk* I'm immortal. Beat that! =P



Snarkie --


[adjective]:

Smelling like turnips at all times


*smirk abruptedly disappears*

I do NOT smell like a turnip! I mean, I like turnips...but YEUCH!

Ok, since I'm so bored, I'll do some more! I'm gonna do those with pics I can get hold of...so if I have a pic of you...

*Note: Beware of recycled pics!


*laughs evilly*


Denise Yeong --


[noun]:

A dance involving little to no clothing


No Comment.


Yi Ling --


[noun]:

A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult


*convulses* OMG you have a cult? Can I join, pretty pretty please? =D
*psst* I stole your pic! Muhahahaha!


JLWY --


[adjective]:

Similar to butter in texture and appearance


I shall laugh at this forever.


Sashwiny --


[adjective]:

Tastes like fried chicken


Finger lickin' good!


Shan Shan --


[noun]:

A lewd street performer


The sheer accuracy of these things amaze me sometimes. Like now.


Brandon --


[adjective]:

Sexually stunning


HOLY FU...*dissolves into fits of laughter* Then again, the accuracy of these things can be doubted. Seriously.
Or maybe I don't take nice pics. xD


Rohan --


[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectile vomit


Awww...he doesn't look that deadly now, does he?


Jun Yan --


[noun]:

A real life terminator


Waaah! I'm so scared! *sniffles*

*hears Shan Shan snort derisively*

Oh well.


Sabrina --


[adjective]:

Full of bees


Yi Ling's one should have said this!!!


Lyana --


[adjective]:

Extremely flatulent


OMGROFL! No wonder she has that...look on her face!


Siew Lei --


[noun]:

An alien


Er, obviously.

...searches for more pictures...

||||||||||||||More pictures found|||||||||||||||

Be warned. They are of poor quality. But you're getting bored now, so it's just as well that I'm ending this post.


Khaielaash --


[adjective]:

Fuzzy to the touch


I seriously don't wanna find out. I mean, look at that demented glint in his eyes...HE should be the terminator, not Jun Yan!


Joshua --


[noun]:

A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)


Yes. Laugh at your own irreparable picture, nyahahaha!

...he SO should swap with Den!


Christopher --


[noun]:

A poltergeist sent back in time to change the course of history forever


Oh my god. So true.


Ian --


[noun]:

A hermit living in the big city


!!! No wonder he looks so happy! =P

...Ok. I've finally run out of pics. *hears sighs of relief from all around*

But I'll be back with Cammie! I'll get your picture, I will! NYAHAHAHA!!!



What does YOUR name mean?

Song of the Day:

"Ironic - Alanis Morissette"

=O Isn't it ironic?

5 comments:

Denise said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Funniest post ever!
YES Josh and I need to swap meanings. I laugh at anything what. Correct la.

Ian so cute!!! I miss him so much :(

Denise said...

... A dance involving little to no clothing....

*gags*

Bex said...

Hahahah what? New BM format again? I don't understand why they keep changing it. Hardly anyone uses BM after SPM, so why should it matter? It's not like the different formats are gonna make us more proficient in it or something.

snowbunnie said...

It's to make things easier for...a-hem.

English II today...I had one and a half hours left to sit still and make absolutely no noise.

A hyperactive child's worst nightmare. =(

YL said...

lol