Saturday, May 06, 2006

Stephanie is geram =(

The dentist nearly poked a hole in my jaw today.

Stupid wire refused to go into the bracket, so she used pliers and pushed and pushed...then missed and hit me in that sensitive area which joins your jaw. Damn lucky she didn't dislocate my jaw or something, or I'll sue her to kingdom come.

Guess what she had to say?

"Ooops, sorry!"

What the hell? You stick that giant pointy metal contraption in my mouth, lose your grip, give me a hell of a bruise in my already sensitive jaw, and all you can say is Ooops, sorry?

STUPID!

Now I have a headache. T_T

My eyes are watering also. On Friday I could barely get them open, because tears fill my eyes immediately. Maybe it's because I swabbed my eyes with red litmus paper in the Chem lab.

It turned blue, if you want to know. Abi insisted tears were acidic. I was like, "salty means alkali lah!"

"Nono, alkali is bitter!"

"Acidic is sour lar...can't be acidic."

So anyway, I folded the litmus paper in half (god forbid I papercut my eye) and took a swab. Of course I wouldn't have done it if my contacts weren't in, but thanks to my contacts the paper came up dry.

So using a little trick I learned years back, I opened my jaw wide, triggering my tear bags. I squeezed my eye shut and wiped them with the little piece of paper.

BLUE! Hah! Take that, B-Gail!

So anyway, my eyes are still a little sensitive, despite many wrinsings. That's pretty much why I'm particularly grumpy right now. Not to mention the dull throb in my head. I hate going to the dentist. T_T

...especially when they bombard you with questions. Which is stupid, since they have their hands in your mouth. As if I can talk like that la?

"So Steph, your exam next week ah?"

"Hrngh."

"Oh, ok. Is your dad ok?"

"Hr-hngh."

"Aaah...ok."

-_-''

***

Oh yeah! Saliva is also alkali. Makes me sick to think I'm swallowing lye every few seconds. But I tested it out and sure enough, it turned blue.

Yeah, I licked the litmus paper. Gross.

I know la, no need to tell me!

At first got nothing, so Abi told me to stick it in completely, but I was too chicken to do so. What if someone contaminated the litmus paper jar with sodium hydroxide or something? o_O So, I just stuck it between my lips like those oldern-day Chinese girls when they're putting on lipstick.

Except you can't call it lipstick. Since it's not a stick. Lip-paper is more like it.

So anyway, blue again. Wen Jun insisted on taking the saliva coated paper for a better look.

Then she pretended to lick it. I was o_O EW. Even if it's my own saliva...still not nice. Like strangers wearing your undies or something.

THEN Abi said:

"You know, that's equivalent to tounging someone you know?"

O_O''

AHHHHHH! *runs around in circles* She freaks me out so much, sometimes I have no idea what to do. T_T

***

On the way home, I told my mom about the litmus paper licking episode. Then she said:

"Yo, why so silly one. Just spit on the paper then can la!"

I feel damn stupid now. -_-''


Song of the Day:

"Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson"

Go Wacko Jacko!


No comments: