Friday, March 28, 2008

I did it!

My first all-nighter as a college student.

As you can see, it as 6.30 am, and I have not slept a wink since my (3-time) interrupted nap from 4.30 to 6.

Well. At least my project is done. Except the movie, because I can't get the stupid program to work and no amount of swearing and banging the mouse on the table did any good.

Figures.

So, let me tell you what staying up all night does and probably will do to a regular 16-year-old.
Take me for example.

Kept awake from 10.30 to 6.30 by a mere few friends, a container of chocolates by my side and lots of Nightwish and Manson blaring in the background, I started pacing around my sister's room while texting my friend.

Stark naked.

It took me quite a while to realise that I hadn't a stitch of clothing on and that I should really get dressed before I catch an almighty cold, having just gotten out of the shower.

I try on a few shirts, and contemplated painting my nails greenish-purple.
I check out my hair in the mirror - I have an English presentation today.

Then I noticed.

"Fuck. No way! HAHAHAHA!"

I hadn't done up any buttons.

-_-
So now you know, sleep deprivation involves a lot of obscenity.

Finally dressed decently, I start planning on which classes to sleep in - only to discover, in utmost horror, that I have not done a bit of preperation for my English presentation.

Well.
Except for managing to put on a decent shirt.
And button it down all the way.

...

NO SLEEP LAST NIGHT.
NO SLEEP TODAY EITHER.

Gotta go to the library and do some research!

Then, Moral project after school until 5!
Straight to mom's office to pick her up at 6!
Reach home to eat dinner at 7!

Knock out til next morning at 8.

Phew. -exhales-

I'm SO going to fall terribly ill soon.
In fact, my head is starting to pound - I have this super bad feeling about my presentation.

But screw the presentation!
I just spent nearly 7 straight hours on my fucking IT project - 140 marks.

Presentation = 10 marks.

RAWR!

Imagine having a nice and relatively simple database that you created from scratch.
Recording the stock of CDs for a record company.

You suddenly decide that Genre ID is irrelevant as Genre is already stated - why complicate matters?

You delete said Genre ID field and all records relating to it.
Access autosaves the file without further prompting.

THEN!
THEN!

You discover that NOTHING works right anymore and you have to fix the WHOLE BLOODY DAMN THING AGAIN!

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I need some loving. T_T

-sad-


Song of the Day:

"Happy Ending - Mika"

Walao. What a song to play now. Let's hope my playlist is psychic.
-___________________-''

I WANNA DOTA! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

No comments: