Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yum yum

Irene just went back about an hour ago.
This is the first time she's come down from Japan in 3 years.
I thought it'd be really awkward seeing someone for the first time in so long, but it was fine - her greeting upon seeing me reminded my instantly why I like her so much. =)

"Irene!"
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii =D"

-hand up-

Our palms met with a resounding SMACK.
This was followed by a feminine version of the guys handshake.
Haha.

Anyway, I was a pretty sucky host yesterday due to my lack of sleep - 4.30 am to 9.00 where I was awoken by the incessant ringing of the house phone; and 9.10 to 10.00 where Siew woke me up by way of sms; and 10.02 to 10.30 where my alarm went off; and finally, 10.31 to 11.00 where Siew called me cause I didn't bother to reply her.

You do the math la.

(Thank god she called me, cause I somehow missed the snooze button and turned the alarm off instead - I would've missed my piano class if she didn't call =/)

So, I tried to make for it this morning by giving her a yummy breakfast.
Well, I almost failed again by making her call me to wake me up from my deep slumber.
She woke up at 8.10 - I woke up around 10.30.

PAISEH.

But she said she's an early riser anyway - she took a shower and stuff first.

-covers face-

So after shaking the last bits of sleep from my head, I stumbled downstairs to dig up food for Irene.

There were no biscuits, no bread, nor cereal.
I went on a scavenger hunt we ended eating:

1. Indonesian layer cake
2. Cadbury chocolate cookies from America
3. Japanese cookies which she brought from duh, Japan
4. Pepperidge Farm wafer rolls from Australia
5. Coffee for her, Milo for me
6. Vanilla ice cream (with cookies for her, Hershey's chocolate syrup for me)

I could barely walk after that, I was so full.
It makes me wonder why I don't eat breakfast like this more often.
Maybe cause I don't have anyone to share it with. =/

Then, we went to Pavilion so I could show her around the new mall and catch Be Kind Rewind at GSC.

We ate:

7. Beard Papa's Cream Puff
8. Double scoop of Baskin Robbins with cookies and wafers
9. Sample cup of green tea milk

And NOW, I'm sitting here eating Korean noodles as I type.
I have not had solid food for the whole day.

No wonder I'm so FAT.
-______________-

Quality has been replaced by quantity.
Do you think it'll work?
Haha. I certain like this arrangement much much much more than the traditional 3 solid meals a day. =)

And the Korean noodles are starting to grow on me - despite me gasping for water at the first swallow. So spicy! T_T but oh so delicious.
And they make my lips so so red and swollen after that it hurts.
Well, Ling can stop complaining I have thin 'cruel' lips now. >_>

I'm gonna finish them all before Den comes back. Mwahahahah!

***

Got another clan invite today.
I have NO idea how these people find me - it's puzzling.
They aren't in the same room, I've never spoken or played with them before or anything.
It's just so completely random.

And they have rather funny names too.

KUKIK: Ah? Also known as LoD. But dunno what it means.
[ADM]: Apparently stands for Admin. Riiiiiiight.

And Jie innocently asked me to join Zerick's clan too - pawnm or something. I almost laughed myself to death at the notion. The poor guy is so clueless.
._.

And I think Viv sent Sean after me to get me back into her clan.
But that day her clan members nudged me while I was hosting and I promptly quit after it brought back memories of CCB NOOB LAGGER HOST CHAO HAI blablabla.

=_=

Yes la, I know my comp is so noob it can't handle a simple nudge.
Sorry. Too lazy to do another disk cleanup. =/

-tw3-

The name of Nic's soon-to-be clan.
I promptly told him he was out of his freaking mind - how could he even consider asking poor traumatized me? T_T

Haha, I'm kidding lar.
But we'll see when the time comes.
(*cough* I love the cute white bunny ---> Clan guest icon =D)

Rawr, my lips are on fire.
But well worth the suffering. ^^


Song of the Day:

"With Teeth - NIN:

Presentation tomorrow; have not read presentation question; Stephanie dies tomorrow.

4 comments:

Denise said...

just turn off the nudge alert tone.

Denise said...

and go ahead and finish them korean noodles. i can get more here =P

YL said...

"No wonder I'm so FAT."

OI... YOU FAT WHAT FAT?!?!?!?!
NOT FAT LAR YOU!!!!!

and i wanna watch Be Kind Rewind

=(

*CRIES*

snowbunnie said...

Erm. I see your inability to detect sarcasm is still intact. Yay.

xD

I ajaked you to come dunno where you went instead. =x