Thursday, March 27, 2008

$peechless

I've never thought that I would ever say this, but...

...I'm...

...broke!

-_-

-speechless-

This is probably the first time in YEARS that I've mismanaged my money.
My mom just gave me a 300 freaking % increase in my allowance as soon as I got to college - reason being I have to pay for my breakfast AND lunch now, plus movie/outing/takei money etc.

So, where did my 200 bucks go?

T_T

To think that I used to exist on 50 bucks a month without much complaint...
200 bucks! O money, where have you gone? T_T

I have exactly 3 more ringgit left in my purse to last me tomorrow, Friday and Monday until I get next month's allowance.

Hello, starvation, anyone?

Besides taking Irene out that day...

20 bucks for movie, 5 bucks for drink, 3 bucks for the cream puff, 9 bucks on accessories.

= RM 37
Holy shit.

Plus at least 2 other movies + meal this month = around RM 40

Swarna's birthday lunch at Pizza Hut = RM 10

Library fines = RM 1.50

At least 4 slurpees this month = RM 6

Chocolate cravings = RM 3

French fry craving today = RM 7

I have NOT gone takei this month - I don't remember anyway, so that's out of the question.

RM 104.50 already!
NOT INCLUDING MY MEALS!
WTFFFF!

I should keep a cashbook. =_=''
Much as I hate accounts, I should keep track of my spending.
(I hear Den going TSKTSKTSK at me already. T_T)

Sigh. I have no choice.
Must ask mom to reimburse me for the RM 10 worth of eggs I bought while she was in India, and maybe Irene's movie ticket as guest entertainment expenses.

NOOO CANNOT!
I said I'll treat her!
T_T

Or I'll just pack food from home.
Ew.

***

To top off my horribly empty pockets, I seem to be falling sick.
-_-''
I felt fine already today - until I accepted to squares of Cadbury chocolate from Swarna.
(O chocolate provider, I am forever devoted to you!)

I started coughing and coughing and my chest hurt so bad tears started forming in my eyes.
Wadafak man!

I thought I'd be better after sleeping off my headaches yesterday in IT and ESL (and a bit of Accounts.) But NO, I still feel crappy.
No wonder I'm snapping at everyone I know. -_-
Not that I should blame that on my bad behaviour, but still...

Poor KC got yelled at gao gao just now.
Sowie hunnie! T_T
I really didn't mean it.

The dude kept calling me to help him and subsequently leaving me there to die until I finally lost it.
-_-

Come Steph come mid!
K.

I came, they fled the scene, I die a horrible bloody death in 5 seconds.
(Which was quite a feat - I didn't think an alchemist could last that long against Naga and Mag -_- Satanic + Fury ftw!)

HAHAHHAHA OMG STEPHIE!
-_________________-
Fuck you KC! T_T
Sorry la~
YOU SUCK GO DIE LAAAAA! -______-
But I wanted to give you aegis ma...T_T
...

-slap self-

Walao. I have lots of apologising to do tomorrow. -_-
And you know how I dislike that stuff.
Sigh.

Nic told me I'm a very weird person.
Dot.
Thank god I didn't yell at him for that. Blame PMS lar for my short temper. =.=''
Somehow I find it hard to get angry at a person who is so calm and collected 85% percent of the time. (15% raging mad/super emo)

-scratch head-

So does the way a person acts change the way you respond to them?
Or is it purely your own attitude?

For example:

I find it hard to be angry when I talk to JL - she may be emo sometimes but I've never really seen her raging mad.

And sometimes when I talk to Sui/Ling and their mood changes abruptedly, I can't help but find myself getting annoyed as well.

Yet, sometimes I treat my classmates as if they were invisible and didn't exist.
I refuse to meet their eyes, and merely grunt when they speak to me.
And somedays I'll be feeling really happy and go around smiling at random strangers.
._. So is them or is it just me? (I think it's just me.)

Actually today was pretty much fine.

There was this guy at Asia Cafe who was sitting next to an empty table.
Swarna and I dumped our bags on the aforementioned empty table and looked around for another chair.
The guy's table had 3 extra chairs.

"Hey, can I take this chair?"
She grabs the back of the chair.

"Um, there's someone sitting there...why don't you take that one...?"
He points to the one right next to it.

Swarna rolled her eyeballs and I stared at him, bemused.
I turned my palms up - the universal sign for 'what the heck?' (Or something like that)

"Oh, er, eh? It's the same la! Okay okay you can take that chair!"

Sheepish grin.

I burst out laughing.
Some people are so funny.

Yet, I distinctly remember times that an incident like this would have left me silently swearing how stupid these people were.

This side of me was especially dominant in secondary.
Too much estrogen in the atmosphere?
Hm. Forgive my irrational anger.
I know I'm very self-centered and that the world revolves around me so you're not allowed to be stupid and annoy me blablabla.

But I promise I'm trying to get rid of that bitchy streak.
Promise. T_T

Whao. I feel faint now.
Have IT to do, but I have no heart to get to work. x_X
Sigh.

...

Lol.
The whole post is all over the place.
I keep digressing and I don't even remember what I was saying a minute ago.
My mind's pretty much screwed up. Think the late night did me in.
(At least my IT is 75% complete. Worth falling sick? Hmmm.)

Anyway.
I'm going to bed now.
Chao.


Song of the Day:

"At the Beginning - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis"

I don't get it. What was I trying to say in the second half of the post?
HAHA I don't understand myself, so I don't expect you to.
*faints on bed*

3 comments:

Denise said...

10 ringgit for eggs? what kind of eggs did you buy?!

YL said...

u blogged what i wanna blog. D=

btw...college has made u such an angry person....and also gay

hahahahahaha

XD

and sigh. we need money managing class la.

=_=

YL said...

ohya
dont remember yelling at you before.

im more like a rude person.

not a yell person.

probably i should try
should be fun. =D

and we'll yell at each other.

wakakakaka.