Friday, March 21, 2008

Lost and found x_X

There is simply nothing like skipping last period and going home to kick off those tight jeans and fall into bed - into sweet, sweet sleep.

And then wake up 4 hours later realising the sky is totally dark already.
=D

Anyway, don't give me that look - it was ESL consultation period and I had nothing to show, so I lied and said I was gonna go to the library.

Well, actually I asked:

"Hey, teacher, can I go to the library?"
"Sure. But be sure to be back here by 3 ok?"

Non-commital shrug.
Of COURSE I can go to the library. I just didn't say when. =_=
Grabs backpack discreetly and exits classroom.
Meets classmates on the way out.

"FINISH ALREADY AR?"
"Ponteng arrrrrrrr - no I'm at the library =D"
"...lol."

Hey, I slept around 4.30 am ok? It is a complete miracle that I did NOT fall asleep in school today. MIRACLE I TELL YOU!

2 hours of sleep. =/
Shhh don't tell mommy okay? D=

***

Today, Miss Christine called me a 'silly little girl!'

Apparently I lost my RM460 graphic calculator on Wednesday and I didn't even notice.

"Stephanie?"

I jerked my head up.
Deer caught in the headlights. O_O?
Removed my hands from the bag of candy in the drawer.

"Yah?"
"Did you know you lost your graphic calculator? Someone found it."
"Ah...?"
"Hey, you don't know if you've lost your calculator?"

-blinks and shakes head innocently-

Suppressed giggles throughout the classroom.
I rip my backpack open - sure enough, that 0.46k chunk of nerdiness was gone!

"Yeaaaa...it's not here. Aha. Sniff."

"Aiyo. Like that I shouldn't even tell you about it. Keep it for myself and buy everyone here lunch."

I put on my best ='( face.

"Do you want your calculator back or not?"
"Ummm...yes please!"

My classmates start laughing openly.

"Haiyo. You people ah. Go see Miss Prema at the SAM office later."
"Okay, thanks. ^^"

After Maths period was over, Swarna and I hopped over to Miss Prema's office.
Swarna started complaining about how we went to Maths consultation on Wednesday (amoeba on the board day!) and the teacher on duty wasn't there.

"Where was it?"
"Classroom 2.3"
"When was it?"
"11-12 o clock"

Miss Prema flips through a schedule.

"Oh yeah! The teachers were at a meeting...they were supposed to post up a notice..."
"-________-"

While Swarna was rolling her eyeballs:

"Oh yeah, Miss Christine said someone found my calculator..."
"Your name please?"
"Stephanie. Yeong."
"Where did you lose it?"
"Dunno. I didn't even know it was gone until she told me. ^^"
"..."

She pulled open her desk drawer.
3 T-84+ calculators were sitting happily in her drawer.

"Let's see...you lost it at...2.3"
"Ah? Okay..."

Swarna cut in.

"SEE! We were there! THE MATHS CONSULTATION!"

She sounded so excited I snorted.

Miss Prema checked my student ID and returned my calculator.

"You should thank the guy who returned your calculator..."

-looks at piece of paper attached to the calculator-

"Shen...Daniel?"
"Ahh, okay."

I start to walk towards the door, while Miss Prema crumpled the paper in her fist.

"Hey, don't you wanna, take his number or something? Call him and see!"

Miss Prema's head jerked upward.
She started unfolding the mutilated piece of paper.
I drag Swarna away.

"COMMEEE!"
"But don't you..."
"He KNOWS he's the best liao la...come ON!"

I push Swarna out of the office.

"Thanks ya!"

I shout to Miss Prema while giving her a ^^"" look at jerked my head in Swarna's direction.
Girls these days...
Miss Prema blinked amusedly.

Well, I can say I'm super duper lucky - I keep losing my things without realising it, and people keep telling me about them and then RETURNING it!

=D

I think I'm gonna stick my name and contact inside my calculator too - if not for Miss Christine forcing everyone to write down their calculator serial number at the start of college, I may never have gotten it back.

Shh. Don't tell mom. =x

Wah. Luckily this guy turned it in to the office.
If there's a repeat guy-who-kidnapped-my-file-and-tortured-it incident...
Well, not that there's nothing much to KP about in a calculator anyway.

Formulas?
Curves?
Calculation history?
-______-

Btw, if you're wondering how I stayed awake throughout college, the answer is...TADA!

Nano-nano!

XD I think I ODed on them already.
But well. Sweets keep me awake. =)
But they don't necessarily keep my mind in proper working condition.

While getting Swarna's book from Jon at the Physics lab (after getting lost for about 10 minutes)
I asked him the smartest question ever.

"Oh yeah! What are you doing here?"

-____________-
Mech engineering student in college.
Outside a Physics lab.
With fellow students.

"I have Physics la!"

-gives me funny look-

"Oh. Aha. Okay thanks ya!"

-runs away with an extemely amused Swarna-

Wah. How would I know ADP people don't have their own labs in the ADP building. -_-?
Must walk all the way to main campus summore.

Wargh I duwanna stay awake until 4.30 am liao.
Sherman just has to make more cups of coffee. T_T

Okay okay.
KC's bro is driving him nuts.
Cockroaches are his friends. Indeed.
-drags him off for DotA therapy-

Chao. ^^


Song of the Day:

"Cry - James Blunt"

Rawr! Refreshed for DotAAAAAAAAAA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you seem to lose alot of stuff.. file, calculator etc. :P Pity you though, it must be the lack of sleep. Well, as long as it has nothing to do with DOTA. *finger wags*

BYE! And good look with losing less stuff. Or at least knowing about it. Hehe..

p.s. I'm still using a female mouse. XD

snowbunnie said...

Lol, thank you. =x
Do I know you from somewhere?