Monday, March 10, 2008

RAWR




NUUUU!

People please switch to Digi la. T_T
Tolong.

If not my bill would've been RM7.55 only. Sniff.

My calls were less than 2 bucks lol. ^.^
Last month was about 10 I think. Rawr.
Stupid tmnet made me call them to fix the internet. I shall SUUUUEEEEEE!
For compensation. =/

Fine. Either that or you guys call me if you wanna talk ok?
Don't say CALL ME STEPH I WANNA TALK TO YOUUU~
Or give me those 'I'm bored' smses.

You know I'm not gonna reply unless I'm in a very layan-ing mood.
Haha.

Kayla, I'm going to continue reading Wicked.
Borrowed it from the library and I renewed it late.
More library fines. = =

Swt. At this rate, I think it's cheaper to buy the book la, to hell with libraries. T_T

I sangat sangat no mood DotA.
Any idiot who brings up my parents in argument again - I will personally castrate him if he ever has the misfortune to bump into me.

Oh wait.
They already HAVE no balls.
Castrate what?

***

As I type this,



x____X
Some random dude I picked up last night.
He reminds me so much of KC - calls me dear, darling and whatnot in game sampai everyone pukes to death.

Lol.
Last time I loved to pretend to be gay partners with him and our behaviour tended to cause our teammates to be unable to concentrate and DIEEE. XD (And then we LOL-ed like crazy in private)

Abuthen, he became this emo kid who whined to me every single day about his girl problems until I also tak larat wanna layan d. o_o'' One day emo over her, then one day he couldn't care less. So fickle-minded. I also duwanna choi him already.

And then now, there's KC #2, with his false notions of chivalry and whatnot - albeit with much worse english and a worse temperament.

But I damn syok when playing with these kinda people.
I get special treatment! XD

This guy in question bought me a free staff while I was playing Ogre yesterday.
._. He himself had no items at all, then suddenly:

-drops Mystic Staff on me-

"Oi, your staff ._."
"Nvm, give you la dear, got more mana lo"
"No la, you take -.-"
"Nvm la, give you de =]"
"Ok la. Later I'll buy you back one."
"No neeeeeeeed~ Your birthday present!"
"...ty lol"

Then summore when I'm dying the fella tp-ed halfway across the map and dk-s for me.
AHAHAH I had 100 hp left and two of them full hp.
He came and we killed both.
ZHAR DOU!

XD

"Wahahhaa you rawk man"
"I won't let you die la dear =)"
"XDDD"

I don't know how ew-ed out the rest of the players were, but as long as he keeps on my good side I will tolerate him.

He has a gf summore. Still flirting like hell.
Guys are such rats. =/
(And I never told him I was a girl too >"<>.> This fella attached himself liao.

Keeps asking me to come and play.
I say duwan.
Why?
No mood.
Dun lie la, come play...
...don't want.
zzz

RAWR!
GO AWAYYYYY T___T
BAD MOOD GRRRRRRRRRR

...
But I still want free stuff lol. x_x
I'm such a user. -sniff-

A certain someone I know would tell me 'wtf why do you care just bleed them dry la HAHA'
But I don't know. I don't normally accept things from people I don't like.
._.
Gives them a false impression that you actually like them (even though they have advertised that they are not, indeed, single) and they continue bugging you like hell.

There was another fella also. ^^

Sammy sam, come play!
Har...don't want la.
Why...?
Wanna sleep.
Fine lor, then I play alone.
?? Arghhh no...okay la I come pei you la...-.-
Really meh?
For you lor...@@ Later you lonely how?

AHAHAHA. I damn syok sendiri.
._.

But then, how would girls feel if their boyfriend was treating another girl like that?
Does calling another person besides your significant other 'dear' and 'honey' and 'darling' constitute cheating?
Does sacrificing your time and wellbeing to make another girl happy count as cheating?
Does asking another person out while you're attached count as being unfaithful?

Why. I'd like to meet all these girlfriends someday and ask their opinion.
o_o
Lots of boys are going to get in serious trouble. Lol.

For the record, I think guys who do these things are stinky. =/
Yuck.

(But I still want my free items. I'm cheap! x___X
Hahaha, I haven't done this in a long time d. How I miss the old times =x)


Song of the Day:

"Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse"

I adore this song. =]

No comments: