Friday, March 28, 2008

More craziness

I wonder how it ever appeared to me as a good idea to sleep in my underwear.

._.

But I did (convincing myself that it was a hot, hot day) and I liked it.
!
There's just something comforting about feeling the clean sheets against your bare skin.
=]

Don't mind me, I think my brain's still a little dead.

***

So I went to the library for almost 2 hours today to finish my IT (I MADE IT) and do my English presentation slides.

The SAM March intake were using the Web, so the library was HOLYSHIT crowded.
Swarna and I were so so lucky to find someone who just left.
Then as I was idling, people kept asking me whether I was using my comp.

A girl asked me first, I told her to give me 5 minutes.
But before 5 minutes were up, the computer next to mine freed up so she took that instead.
Another guy asked me for my comp.

"Oh, take it, it's all yours."
"Thanks!"

I grab all my stuff, dropping mearly everything on the way to migrating to Siew Mun's table next to mine.

"Sorry! T_T"
"It's ok!"
"Hmmmm (talks to self) ...got everything d."
"...this is your jacket?"

-picks up my jacket-

"Oh YEA! Thanks man!"

I tke the jacket from him and promptly drop it on the floor again.
-__-
I tell you, my coordination today was complete crap.
I couldn't even use a computer properly - I kept closing important windows by mistake much to Swarna's bemusement.

Anyway he picked up the jacket and handed it wordlessly to me.

"Arrrr, thanks! ^^ Sorry ya, I'm a bit..."
He blinked amusedly at me.

RAWR!
He thought I was flirting with him!
NUUUU!
I swear! I wasn't acting bimbo on purpose! T_T

And that wasn't even the first time today weh.
I arrived at school and saw Swarna standing at the staircase.

I gave her my biggest dopey grin and held up two fingers in a peace sign.

(She was the one I was messaging this morning btw, to ask about the dress code for presentation.)

She saw me and started laughing at how formal I looked - at the first glance.
Then she saw my manic eyes and ruffled hair.


I cocked my head to one side sheepishly: ^^'v

At that moment, this tall, tall guy walked up the stairs into my line of sight and I got distracted.
I looked up at him.
He turned and looked at me.

He smiled.
=)

I was like WTF NO NO NOT ACTING CUTE FOR YOU O_O! I'M MAKING THE PEACE SIGN FOR MY SWARNA DEAR!

-grabs Swarna and runs off immediately-

Paiseh! T_T
What the crap man. I feel so blonde today. -_-

Anyway, I couldn't find my white shirt today so I stole Den's Padini. =)
It's so pretty, but it's FREAKING ANNOYING.

THE SLEEVES!

The fold is exactly where the crook of your elbow is!

Whenever you make a gesture - ANY gesture - it tickles you and you just wanna roll up your sleeves and forget it about it, but can't because if you DO scrunch up the sleeves, they look like used toilet paper.

-_-

So. I was late for my English class today.

Stephanie's perspective:

*pantpantpant*
I was running up the stairs from the Comp lab after handing in my IT project - 10 minutes late for class. I peep in the back door of my classroom. I saw teacher glaring at me, and my classmates staring equally intensely.

Oops.
I walked in the front door hurriedly with Siew Mun, Ying Qi and Deny.
There was a sharp intake of breath from my classmates and my teacher was furious.
Swarna was standing at her seat, with her arms open - obviously in the midst of explaining something.

I saluted teacher.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry I'm late!"

I slink to my seat wincing and trying to catch my breath.

Stephanie: WTF I'M GONNA COLLAPSE. *pantpantpant*

Swarna's perspective:

Group 1 finishes presentation.
We were in Group 2.

Neither Stephanie nor Ying Qi NOR Siew Mun were here yet.
Teacher calls for Group 2.

Swarna stands up.

"Well, I'm ready to do my presentation, but it will be just me as my groupmates have yet to arrive..."

Teacher opens her mouth to say something, classmates burst into laughter.

Door bangs open.
Breathless Stephanie walked into class, trailed by the rest of the group plus Deny.

Swarna: WOOT SAVED! *exhale*

----------------------------

Teacher was merciless. -_-
After running up 3 flights of stairs, I had to proceed with my presentation IMMEDIATELY.
No drinking water or anything, hello cruel teacher?
T_T

Swarna panicked, and after explaining one sentence:

"I will now pass this on to Stephanie to explain the causes and effects of domestic violence."

Me: WTF WTF WTF THIS IS YOUR SLIDE WTFFFFF? WHY ME WHY MEEE???

Swarna's eyes widen and she started gesturing wildly.
I stood up.

"Erm."

-reads from slide quickly-

I repeat the sentence quickly and fluently.

"...I will now pass this back to Swarna."

I plastered a fake smile on my face.
I glared at her and she mouthed SORRY SORRY!


In the end, I delivered my presentation at bullet train speed, stopping momentarily for almost 5 seconds in the middle gasping for air.

"I apologise, I'm very out of breath. T_T" -pantpant-

But I managed to bullshit my way through the slides - I didn't even read through them earlier, I just typed some random stuff out and stuck them in Swarna's pendrive.

"One common form of domestic violence is physical abuse. Physical abuse is where the abuser intentionally tries to cause injury, to maim or to even cause death by hitting someone physically. Examples include hitting, punching, kicking or slapping the person."


In my mind I going WTF what the hell am I talking about LOL!
I was making it all up on the spot.
And the hilarious thing was that my classmates thought that I was one of the most 'prepared' students.

HAHAHAHHAHA WTF!

And they also said I was fidgeting like CRAZY!
Especially rolling up my sleeves repeatedly as they kept rolling back down.
SCREW YOU WHITE SHIRT!

There are 3 common types of domestic violence.

*rolls sleeves crudely*

The first one I'm going to talk about is stalking.

*flips hair to the side*

Stalking is where someone follows a victim around physically, and is unwanted.

*rolls sleeves up again*

This can instill a sense of fear in the victim because...

*pause, hairflip*

And so it went something like that until the end of the presentation.
=/

"My God, you looked like you were going to beat us up!"
"And audition for a shampoo commercial at the same time - woo Sunsilk!"

-_-'' Sorry la. Forgot to do my hair this morning. I couldn't see the faces of my audience.
And it was even messier as I had just run all the way to class.

Shu Qing was so cute.

"I like what you're wearing today!"
"Thanks, why?"
"Cause, it makes you look like a girl! ^^"
"-___-"

And this was the person who said, yesterday (whilst talking about our moral film project):

"Huh? I duwan la. Sam's gonna be my boyfriend, I duwanna act d."
"HAHA! Poor Sam! KENA!"
"Stephanie leh? Stephanie, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Wha...? EXCUSE YOU! ...okay fine."
"OKAY! Steph is now my boyfriend. I'll come!"
"..."

I don't get it!
Am I such a chick magnet all of a sudden?
-_- Walaoeh.
But then, according to Swarna, guys in the library were checking me out shamelessly earlier as I walked in.

"Oh my God, that guy!"
"...?"

Needless to say, I was stoning.

"He's was like..."

*Swarna eyeballs me from head to toe and back to head*

"...ah?"
"He was totally checking you out, man!"
"...I think he was probably wondering whether I'm supposed to be a guy or a girl."
"NO LA! GOSH! You look good today!"

Then she whacks me. -_-

I LOOK GOOD TODAY?
WITH NO SLEEP AT ALL?

What, suddenly guys like the stoned-out look is it? I didn't even SEE him, for goodness sake.
I was focused on trying to walk without veering off to one side. (Which I was doing pretty often, and banging into many random passersby in the process.)

Anyway.

SO AM I SUPPOSED TO BE A GUY OR A GIRL HUH?

T_T

I don't get it!
Nowadays I can't help but think:

"Do I look like a guy? Or a girl? Guy? Girl?"


EVERYTIME I look in the mirror.
Getting damn insecure wei!
-sniff-

Nevermind.
Girls think I'm hot, and that's all that matters. =)

***

Btw, congrats to:

Nic: Whose debate team won initially, but got forfeited by default due to some bending of the rules. But it was probably great anyway.

KC: Whose drama team won 3rd place (after 2 teams who apparently bribed the judges - but I dunno if he's just sore or what, haha) Uncle KC ftw!

Sher: Who got himself a car! =O (Drool.)

Den: Who FINALLY found a place to stay! =D No more emo-ing! Whee!

ME!: For surviving the entire day without collapsing. Woots!

I.
NEED.
DOTA.

Already booked KC and Nic for the night.
Come Sher come play! =D


Song of the Day:

"My Friends - RHCP"

I feel pooped. x.x But no more IT! WHEEEEEEEE!
You can't imagine how much chocolate and sweets I ate today to keep myself alive.

No comments: