Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kena tagged again weh

- You -
First Name - Stephanie
Nickname - Steph, Stephie, Dear, Darling, Honey, Hunnie, Hunny, Poofie, Cookie, Fernee, (E)Stefan(ia)
Name you wish you had - Used to want the name Alexis
What do people normally mistake your name as - Susannah, Elizabeth (Wtflol,) Tiffany
Birthday - 5th June 1991
Birthplace - Pantai Hospital
Time of Birth - 2.41 pm
Single or taken - Invisible ;D
Zodiac sign - Gemini

-Your Appearence-
How tall are you - 173.5 cm/ 5' 8"
Wish you were taller - Nah, i'm fine. =)
Eye color - Black/brown
Eye color you want - I've always been fascinated by green. But I think I'll look silly with green eyes. xD
Natural Hair color - Black, then Brown
Current Hair color - Brown
Short or long hair - Short.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - Was gonna go purple/silver, but shirked at the thought of unhealthy hair.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - Did a boycut last year. Gave all my teachers high blood pressure. -_-
Glasses or contacts - Depends on what time I slept the previous night.
Do you wear make-up - Lip gloss, but rarely. I don't remember to, haha.
Ever had hair extensions - Have considered - for colouring purposes.
Paint your nails - Black/Silver + Purple for now
Bath and Body products? Bath and Body Works, Body Shop, Schwarzkopf

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes - I've never seen a guy with truly black eyes - I'll be fascinated if I do.
What color hair - I like brown (not DVD seller brown la Ling -.-'')
Shy or Outgoing - Depends on the circumstances. Both have their perks.
Looks or personality - Personality.
Sexy or Cute - Both, DUR! Hahahaha. But cute > sexy.
Serious or Fun - Capable of being both, each at the appropriate times.
Older or Younger than you - Doesn't matter. Just not much either way. +3 years/-1 year
A turn on - Same as Ling. Guys who play instruments rock. =D
A turn off - Irrational anger - or just irrationality in general.

-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolate - CHOCOLATE! DUH!
Pepsi or Coke - Coke.
Rap or Rock - Rock. Dur.
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship.
School or Work - Work, if it's something I love doing. The money is a plus. =]
Love or Money - I've been lucky, money has never really been a concern for me (except this month - mom has reimbursed me by the way, I'm no longer broke, lol) So Love > Money.
Movies or Music - Music. Sometimes movies put me to sleep.
Country or City - Short-term = country; Long-term = city.
Sunny or Rainy days - Rainy! I love rain. =D
Friends or Family - ...

-Have you ever-
Lied - -_- What a question.
Stole something - Yes.
Smoked - I think I'd die coughing. =/
Hurt someone close to you - I dunno. I'm pretty clueless. ^^''
Broke someone's heart - Depends what type of broken. Lol.
Had your heart broken - Nah, it's just a fracture. Nothing that can't be fixed.
Wish you were a prince/princess - YES. Fairytale royalty ftw!
Liked someone who was taken - Nope.
Shaved your head - Maybe when I was a baby...?
Been in love - Ahahaha! Nic just asked me this today. To which I replied 'I dunno.' Potong stim!
Used chopsticks - HAHAHA. What a sight to behold.
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Yes.

-Favorites-
Flower - Deep red velvety roses. I don't like the cheap ones even if it's a nice red - I think I just like to touch them, lol. Also like the passion flower. Purple =3
Candy - CHOCOLATE. Nyumyumyum!
Song - Changes with time.
Scent - Dunno. Normally I don't like perfume, but that my classmate smelt really nice. *sniffsniff* Ahhh. Luckily the dude didn't notice, hahaha.
Color - Purple! For now. =)
Movie - Can't choose one.
Singer - Same as above.
Word - RAWR!
Junk food - Chocolate, again.
Website - Friend's blogs. =)
Location - In front of the computer/In bed with a book
Animal - Dog

Ever cried over someone - Yes.

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - To be more constant. Sometimes I confuse myself =S I seem to change personality constantly, it worries me.

Do you think you're attractive - It depends how my self-esteem is faring that day. =D Today is a yes, even though I looked and felt like a druggie. Think I was on a sugar high. ^^

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - I can't think of any that I would like. Can I make up my own? =x

Do you play any sports - Nope. I'm very out of shape. But if you ask me to play, I probably will - I enjoy it, just can't be bothered to take the time and effort to.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. I fake illness when I wanna sleep in class - ironic, it is, when the times when I REALLY am sick teacher thinks I'm faking it.
2. I love the colour pink.
3. My passion for soft toys has been reignited last year. -hugs Chendoll-
4. My left hand has a 10-key span. =/
5. I'm spoilt - I no longer like locally produced chocolates unless I'm really craving.
6. I daydream when I play the piano, but no one appears to notice. Haha. I also tend to pay full attention to the surrounding people's conversation when I play. x3
7. I'm actually getting bored of DotA. Miracle, anyone? o.o Pokemon ftw!
8. Some days I'm terrified of being alone, but other days I seem to be allergic to social scenes. Hahaha. Would you hate me if I said I actually grew to enjoy my mom's absence for a week?

I feel guilty, but sometimes it's such a relief to come home and lock yourself up in your room without having to 'talk about your day.' Especially since I'm extremely irritable after coming back from school, and I tend to snap if someone tried to initiate a face-to-face conversation.

I'm more well-behaved online. o.o Lol.


8 people I tag:

Everyone who has read this and has a blog.
Yes, that means you.

JL (Jia you shallow wuliaoness! xD)
Den (You blog is dead. T_T)
Sherm (Your first tag!)
Sunshine (When you DO get online. Tell me about ISPS too. =D)


Song of the Day:

"Nutcracker Suite - Pyotr Tchaikovsky"

#1 Get-stuck-in-your-head song.
Gonna pengsan d. Night.

No comments: