Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wahaha

I have an ow-sir!

At least, that's how I used to say ulcer when I was younger.
The weather is killing me. -.-
It seems so humid, but my skin is drying out. Short of dumping copious amounts of moisturizer onto my legs and face and looking like someone shoved me face-first into a cream pie...okay, the sentence was too long, I can't remember what I wanted to say.

As you can see, I am currently bimbo-ing while waiting for my hair to dry.
My mind has been shut off prematurely (holidays aren't for another 2 days) and I can't form a single deep and philosophical thought. (Not that I do under normal circumstances anyway.)

So yeah, to keep myself occupied, I have just bugged the LingLing to give me a meme to do.
(Hmm, that sentence sounds nice in my mouth =D Say it out loud!)


Something Different, I promise!
Here we go

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?:Was sucking on my index finger o_o


What's the last food item you touched?:Scraped off dried tomato sauce off the table (from my lunch spaghetti I think XD)

Who ticked you off last and why?:Sam. ZOMG (s)he is so lame. Cannot tahan.

What would you change about your special someone?:I wouldn't change anything, lol. That's not right.


What is your worst habit?:Being extremely fickle-minded in all aspects.

Do you make fun of people who are different than you? Be honest.:Yesh. But not sampai their feelings get hurt. ^^''
Playing only. =x

What's the best news you've gotten recently?:SPM results FINALLY. No more suspense. Phew.

The worst?:Holiday homework. Sniff.

You have $200 to blow...what do you spend it on?:That's my one month's allowance! Ha. 130 on food, 20 on movies, 10 to takei, 40 bucks misc.

One month to live...What do you do?:EVERYTHING MWAHAHAHA (I think I've blogged about this before)

Who do you call first with any kind of news?:Er. I just tell the person next to me. Or keep it to myself. Lol.

And then you call?:Whoever is relevant. =]

Who knows the most about you?:Myself. Dur. -avoids question-

What makes you absolutely livid?:Self-absorbed people. Hypocrites.

U can only have one makeup item, what is it?:Lip gloss/balm. (Cracked lips nuuuuu)


What's the last thing you dressed up for?:Accounts presentation.


What tv show are you embarrassed to admit you watch?:I no longer watch TV. =/ Not since...a long time.


What band you're embarrassed to listen to?:None. I love all my bands. ^^


What's you're favorite ice cream place and what do u get there?:Place? Baskin Robbins; Mint chocolate chip. Brand is Haagen Dazs/Coffee though.

When you're in a store and see this person, you try to not get noticed...:...because I shouldn't be there? ^^''


The dumbest thing you've done lately is...:Take out my phone to call Swarna and then forget who I was gonna call 5 seconds later. =x

The dumbest thing you've seen someone else do lately?:Some random screaming about being ks-ed when he was DEAD. o_o

If someone gave u a coloring book and crayons you would...:Duwan. I hate crayons. Colour pencils please.


Favorite Disney character?:Pluto! Hehe.

Favorite Disney movie?:Still thinking. Er. POTC 1? Movie right...

My dream dinner party would be with...:My closer friends.


I would serve _____as the meal.:Chocolate fondue.

And after dinner ________....:Ice cream and truffles!

Last thing someone bought for you?:Erm. Mom bought me shorts. =D

Someone pranks you...your first guess as to who it is?:Viv = =


The last person you called a name was?:I called Tung Herr a 'NUB!!!' and 'little boy!' and 'sissy!' >.>

How do you want to be remembered?:Foreverrrrrrr mwahahahaha!


-ruffles hair-
Okay. I think another 20 minutes should do it.
Lemme hunt down another one.

Randomly Randomness!

Have you ever slipped and fell in the shower?:Think so. Knowing me, that's highly likely. ^^''


What's your pet's name?:Twinkle and Beary

Who was the best artist you've seen live?:MUSE


Do you go to concerts often?:Yupyup. If Uncle Cheah gives me tickets =P (or if it's under a hundred)

Do you have posters on your wall?:Yea. Pokemon. Puppies. Disney stuff. Signed posters. Aha.


Do you prefer flip or slider phones?:SLIDE PHONES FTW! <333>


When was the last time you talked to number two on your top friends?:Erm. Who is number 2? But I'm sure I've talked to him/her lately if he/she is #2 -.-''


Have you ever touched a live snail?:Yes. I love snails! They're so so cute. =D



When was the last time you had Fig Newtons?:What?


What's your favorite teacher's name?:Don't have one.


Do you still have feelings for an ex?:Er. N/A?


Have you ever bought anything from Ebay?:Nope.


Do you prefer to drink out of cans or bottles?:Bottles. Cans are so dirty - dirt collects around the rim weh. Yuck. Straws ftw.

Do you know who Led Zeppelin is?:Duh.


Do you collect coins?:I used to. =)

Do you like seafood?:Only if they're cooked a certain way. I love scallops and clams. Hehe.

What's the name of the last person you talked to?:Mom. Angie? Lol.


What color do you think fits you best?:Brown.


What was the last scary movie you watched?:Haven't watched any lately. No one wants to teman me T__T

When was the last time you washed your hands?: About 20 minutes ago.


Do you have a digital camera?:Yes. His name is Oliver, thank you.

Do you talk on MSN regularly?:Every day. I'm, you know, like, just a teen y'know?

Who was the last person to compliment you?:Can't remember. =/ My sense of time is warped.


Do you shop a lot?:Only when I'm on a roll. =x Then see if you can stop me. Mwahaha.

How many items of clothing do you have on?:PJs + underwear? Haha.


What's the next thing you'll be doing?:Brushing my teeth/Slathering self with moisturizer


Do you have any plans for tomorrow?:Undecided. Takei/movie/SAM fiesta/yumcha?


What's the weather like?:Dark.

Do you wear glasses?:Occasionally.

Have you ever wanted to punch someone in the face?:YES. YES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OFTEN. GR.


Do you get mad when people call you a different name?:Used to. Now I just ignore them. =/


Who was the last person you got really angry with?:Sam. Haiyo. But I'm learning to ignore lo.


Do you like tacos?:No.

When was the last time you had French Fries?:Today! In McDs! During LAN! Er. Forget that.


Do you feel bad when you do better than someone on something?:Hell no.



What is something you do that annoys people?:Accidentally offending them by being insensitive? ><


What was the last epiphany you had?:This afternoon. I CAN GET STRAIGHT AS THIS YEAR I CAN I CAN I CAN! (Provided that the other SAM students are stupid enough.)

Do you have a modem?:Duh.

Do you like cheese?:YES!

Have you ever yelled at someone whose name started with an R?:Yes. How random.



What's your favorite candybar?:Cadbury Boost! Nestle Milkybar with Cookies! ...


Do you like sports?:If it doesn't require hand-eye coordination.

Do you like to sing?:I do! When I'm alone.

Do you like to dance?:Not really. I suck. (See 2 answers ago) Prefer watching.

What's the last thing you petted?:Beary.




My hair is STILL wet!
ONE MORE ONE MORE!
Then you can learn more random stuff about me ahaha.
One of the rare times I give a free insight into my life. =/

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone

Whats your name spelt backwards?:Einahpets


What did you do last night?:Accounts homework. (How boring. Lol.)

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:Hm. 6.51 map? =x That, or wallpapers for my phone.


Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:I think so. Sh. Don't tell mom.


Last time you swam in a pool?:Very long ago. Too long. T_T Wonder if I can still wear my swimsuit.

What are you wearing?:Pajamas.

How many cars have you owned?:Toy cars, loads.


Type of music you dislike most?:Rap. Except Eminem. =D


Are you registered to vote?:No duh.

Do you have cable?:Astro? Yeah.

What kind of computer do you use?:Dell. (Crappedydoodah)


Ever made a prank phone call?:Yeap.


You like anyone right now?:Yeap.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:Yeap. Er. Wait, lemme reconsider...bunjee jumping I guess. I have a fear of heights. = =''

Furthest place you ever traveled?:US of A


What's your favorite comic strip?:Zits


Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:I'm still traumatized from 'tanah tumpahnya darahku' from Std 1.

Shower, morning or night?:Past midnight.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?:._. Vantage Point, I guess.


Favorite pizza toppings?:PEPPERONI! And lotsa cheese ^^

Chips or popcorn?:Depends on my mood.

What cell phone provider do you have?:Digi


Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:Er...no.


Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Nope.


Orange Juice or apple?:Apple ftw.

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Vivienne, Swarna, Ying Qi, Chermine, Whay Ying


favorite chocolate bar?:Anything that isn't local except Milkybar =x

Who is your longest friend and how long?:Joshua is 6 foot 2. Oh. Long? Er. Dunno. =x People come and go.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:When I was about...7?


Have you ever won a trophy?:Loads. Lol. In kindy and primary only though.

Favorite arcade game?:Does air hockey count? Yes. I love air hockey.

Ever ordered from an infomercial?:No = =


Sprite or 7-UP?:Sprite. 7-UP is not gassy enough and wayyyy too sweet even for my taste.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Yes.


Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:Have I ever been to Walgreens? Den, is the store in Aussie called Walgreens?

Ever thrown up in public?:No. Ewww. But does in front of my maid when I was 6 count as public?

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:True love who is a millionaire. Haha. Aiyo, no need to be millionaire gua...


Do you believe in love at first sight?:No.


SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:EWWWWW NEITHER


Did you have long hair as a young kid?:Until my butt, chopped off when I was 7. Never again.


What message is on your voicemail machine?:Don't have one.


Where would you like to go right now?:Sleep.


Whats the name of your pet?:-.- Again? Twinkle and Beary la.


What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:Er. Mendoza. It's super lightweight. Has my RM460 calculator, maths text book, pencilbox, conteng book and other stuff.

What do you think about most?:What happened today and what's gonna happen tomorrow.



Okay. 95% dry.
Can sleep d ba.
You now know 100% more about than you did 10 minutes ago. =]
See you tomorrow.


Song of the Day:

"Unintended - Muse"

Yum.

2 comments:

Denise said...

It's Tar-jjjhey... Don't know how to spell la =P

Shan Squared said...

poo, I go with you to the movies la! Tell me when k. I'm leaving on the 19th March 6:20 PM sharp.