Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today

...I walked into a fire hydrant.

._.

I've got this purplish-blue bruise on my left knee now.
Well, it matches this 1.5 cm long gash I have on my right knee - I have no idea where it came from - so now I feel a little more balanced.

Haven't you ever had that compusion to 'balance' yourself?

For example, if you start up a staircase with your left foot, you feel compelled to end with your right?

Or while walking in shopping malls, you hop over blue tiles so that each foot will step on exactly the same amount of yellow-coloured tiles?

Or when a curtain brushes past your right hand you brush your left hand against the curtain so that it will feel 'right'?

I'm not nuts!
I've discussed this with Abigail before and she says that she does the exact same things as I do!
(Including counting steps and being careful not to step on the lines dividing the tiles on the floor)

I don't think it's OCD, because it doesn't happen all the time, only when I'm hyperaware of my surroundings or if I'm in a new environment.

=x

Hm.

So anyway, today I went takei with Viv - Backup plan #1, #2 being camping in the library and getting on with Jane Eyre, which I've managed putting off reading for nearly 5 years - and I was completely STONING I tell you.

-.-

Well, not only me.
I laned with Julian. I was Crystal Maiden and he was playing Centaur.
He missed his stuns twice! AFTER I freeze the fella! T____T

Oh well. We won, thanks to Viv's friends.

Before the next game began I went out to buy a waffle cause I was starving.
(Chocolate + Strawberry = Yummmm ^^)

The lady burnt my waffle, so she made another one.
That was 10 minutes in all. When I came back, they were already 5 minutes into the game. = =

And I randomed Banehallow. WTF I hate that hero. T_T
Or to be more precise, I suck at it.

I died the first 3 times cause I was playing with one hand (the waffle being in the other); the next 2 times cleaning chocolate and crumbs off my face; twice MSN-ing and the rest of the times I was dreaming.

"GOGO STEPH GO DEFEND!"
"OK!"

-goes-
-clicks on someone-

"EH? I died already? HAR?"
"AHAHAHA!"

-.-''
I almost fell asleep, seriously.
But nvm, we won. Thanks to the same people. Lol.

Now I'm home eating Maggi Mi and feeling really drowsy.
Sigh.

Oh yeah, I wanted to blog about something else originally - but got distracted, as usual.

INCOMPETENT WORKERS!

Today I got a phone call during Accounts class.
I was surprised, but immediately grabbed my phone and hung up.
Mr. Madhavan stared at me, then patted his back pocket.

"Oh yea, I also forgot to silence my phone! ^^"

Phew.
THEN THE BLARDY THING RANG AGAIN.

-answers-
-hangs up-

Rings again.

-presses red button-

AGAIN.

-fumes-

After 4 times, it stopped.
It was an unknown number and I had a hunch it was some bank fella calling cause this is my dad's old SIM card.

The same number called me 3 times while I was playing. -.-
I was finally free to pick up when they called me on the way home.

"Hello?"

"May I speak to Yeong Chee Sum please?"

"He passed away about two years ago, may I know who this is please?"

"Oh. Er. I, er, I'm from xxx corporation and I would like to tell you about the shares he owns. Now we're selling blablabla units at blablabla price, and blablabla would you be interested..."

"Look. Can you call back later when my mom is free? Dunno what you're talking about."

"But today's the deadline! When is she free? I have to speak to her about it today!"

"I don't know. She'll call you. I have NO idea what you're talking about."

"But it's urgent! I have been sending emails..."

"And?"

"...there's no reply, so I tried calling..."

"And WHOSE email exactly, did you send those to? = ="

"...Oh."

"We'll call you back. Bye."

-hangs up-

MY GOD. DAMN INCOMPETENT WEH!

This is NOT the first time they called ok?
They've called 4 to 5 times and I've said almost the exact same things, and they STILL have not changed the contact number NOR the email address. Damn annoying ok?

Swt.

My mom called the boss and spoke to him.
Very sternly.

"My daughter is now using my husband's old SIM card, would you please change the number on record to my number?"

"YES I AM VERY VERY ANNOYED OK. CHANGE THE EMAIL TOO!"

I hollered into the phone (it was on loudspeaker =/)

Lol. = = Needless to say, I was not in the best of moods.

People should train their customer service people to be more competent, thank you.


Song of the Day:

"Drive - Incubus"

I wanna see them in concert...=(

No comments: