Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What would you rather be?

"Omg, that guy is so hot! Ahhhh so lengzhai!"
"Er..."
"Is he from your class? Omigosh you must intro meeeeeee!"
"Um, you know. She's a girl. -_____________-"
"Oh."

HAHAHAHAHA!

So, my dear Ling, this brings up the same question I've asked you before:

Would you rather be seen as a pretty boy or an ugly girl?

Hm. Personally I'm rather flattered - which I think wasn't what Sam was going for at all.
I mean, this isn't the first time a girl thought I was cute - I highly doubt in a feminine way, though - so if he was trying to make me feel insulted, he was on the wrong track. =|


I still remember once, when I stepped off the school bus in Form 2 or 3, this junior who sat on the same bus stopped me and said:

"You're very beautiful, you know."

-girl stares up at me with round eyes-

"..."

-girl looks at me expectantly, smiling-

"Er. Thank you."

-I hurry off bemusedly-

"Okay, see you later!" She calls after me, still smiling stupidly.

Wah.
I think mom would be happy.
She'd say:

SEE! You asked for a boycut, I DID a boycut and it WORKED! Nyehnyehnibooboo~


Or something to that effect. xD
So Ling, my partner in being gender-mistaken, what would your answer be? =]

Ooh boy, gimme hot dude over ugly chick anytime!
Don't blame me for being superficial; that's how the world works. =/

Sam was right when he said "Watch out for the lesbians! They're gonna love you."

Love me.
Indeed.
*blows kisses*


100% straight ftw. =D


Song of the Day:

"If You Could Only See - Tonic"

Dont ask me why I like my hair like this - it's like me asking you why you like peanut butter sandwiches.
Whatcha gonna say?

2 comments:

YL said...

*jaw drop*

D=

YL said...

*thinks hard*

okayy.... hot dude.

at least can attract girls.
better then nothing.

and i will forever be an ugly chick. so. oh well. =/

hahahahah

100% straight here also.